The online racing simulator
dfp drivers...
(7 posts, started )
dfp drivers...
where can i get latest drivers for this? i think i have gone blind... what other software do i need?

just baught a dfp and s2 licence, and i want to race
my sig

welcome to s2. i only use 50-70% ffb now ingame.
well... a couple of hours, and i feel like im regretting spending almost $300 for my dfp.

ive been driving, fiddling with settings, trying everything i can, but i feel like i just cant turn fast enough, and i would actually prefer a non-ffb wheel.

what am i doing wrong?
Tried turning the FFB down in-game? (Using the , and . keys when incar)
#5 - herki
Quote from BLuFFaLo :ive been driving, fiddling with settings, trying everything i can, but i feel like i just cant turn fast enough, and i would actually prefer a non-ffb wheel.
what am i doing wrong?

Have you tried taking off the centering spring forces in the drivers?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from BLuFFaLo :
ive been driving, fiddling with settings, trying everything i can, but i feel like i just cant turn fast enough, and i would actually prefer a non-ffb wheel.

what am i doing wrong?

When you say "you cant turn fast enough" are you talking about catching the slides? That's one thing that will take time to learn and get used to with the DFP. All I can say is practice, practice and practice. If the steering is too heavy just drop the overall force setting as said above.

If you prefer a non-ffb wheel over DFP you're a fool. Having no force feedback gives you literally NO feedback of what the car is doing. Since we don't feel the G-forces of the car with our body like in real life, all we have to rely on is the feeling of the steering wheel that's transmitted to us via force feedback. I can't personally understand why do people even play LFS if they aren't using a proper force feedback wheel.

dfp drivers...
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG