The online racing simulator
Insim working correctly when detecting tyre change/type?
I'm using LFS Lapper for a long time and have one long standing wish to accomplish within Lapper.
That's to detect if tyres have changed and which tyre type people are using.
For some weird reason, Lapper returns weird values when a pitstop is finished and can't therefor not do the correct detection.
Since Lapper is no longer actively developed, I can't ask someone to look into the issue.
On the other hand, it could be that Insim isn't working correctly (I doubt it, but it could be possible) and therefor Lapper returns weird values.

My question is: is Insim working correctly when it comes to decting tyres changes and tyre types, and at which points can this detection be done?

If all is working correctly in Insim, I will reach out to the last person who developed Lapper and ask him if he is willing to look into the issue.
Any help is very much appreciated.
Quote :My question is: is Insim working correctly when it comes to decting tyres changes and tyre types, and at which points can this detection be done?

I think Insim works correctly in this case.
The IS_NPL packet contains info about tyres when a player joins race.
On pit stops there is the IS_PIT packet which has info what was done. (refuel, damage, types of tyres/whether tyres were changed)
From playing around with it, it seemed to work...

It also seems to work in LFS stats, as here:
http://lfs.petsamo.fi/stats/2015-01-11_1_results_race.html
About Lapper I do not know anything.
Thanks for the answer, the problem must be inside Lapper then.
I will try to contact Kravy and see if he is willing to look into it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG