The online racing simulator
Questions Airio
Hello guys what are the latest version of Airio ?

Are some leagues still usinig it?

Regards
Latest version is the one you can get from airio.eu
And leagues usually don't use it. I use it just for statistical purposes without any automatic kicking/spectating rights.
Need help
Hello I cant start this mod on LFS online server.
Server are runing on vps , linux

Airio.con.1:

HostAddr=191.211.246.186
HostPort=29999
HostPass=myadminpw

I get error: TCP ERROR , what to do?
Quote from lucifer-s2 :Hello I cant start this mod on LFS online server.
Server are runing on vps , linux

Airio.con.1:

HostAddr=191.211.246.186
HostPort=29999
HostPass=myadminpw

I get error: TCP ERROR , what to do?

its pointing to wrong tcp/ip address, you need it to point to your internal ip address, not your external one

So if you external address was 85.110.103.15 but your internal is 192.168.x.x that's what you need to point it to...I had the same problem

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :its pointing to wrong tcp/ip address, you need it to point to your internal ip address, not your external one

So if you external address was 85.110.103.15 but your internal is 192.168.x.x that's what you need to point it to...I had the same problem

Fordie

How I can know VPS server internal Ip?
I server are runing not on my self. On VPS server.

Problem solved, i have found the problem

Thx.
one simple user question

How to reset his own AIRIO Settings ?

On our Training server i used the !Speed command and now i have 3 empty bars nearby my in-game wheel
AIRIO Pro
Hi,

I 'donated' back in 2010 and have now come back to LFS but need v 2.58 pro version.

My original emails have changed hence I have no link etc.

I have my pro lic so could somebody either point me in the right direction (if it still exists) or maybe send me a vanilla copy of it please.

cheers

Mell
Cheers bud,

couldn't quite get the search right.

Many thanks for prompt reply!!

Mell
I'm getting millions of string like this
14.07.08 20:08:07 #10 AEGIO INFO - Split TCP packet : 72 < 136

It's flooding log file. What is this and how can i block?
Delete haxers AIRW
thank you very nice airio, but do not support Turkish language : (
So what happens now, with the new Westhill?
Rotating tracks don't work with new westhill
I have made my Airio rotate new Westhill tracks. You'll need to add the new Westhill Configurations to your Airio.tcd.txt file, then !rld.

Basically, these keys should have all of these values:

TrksList=BL1 BL2 BL3 SO1 SO2 SO3 SO4 SO5 SO6 FE1 FE2 FE3 FE4 FE5 FE6 AU1 AU2 AU3 AU4 KY1 KY2 KY3 WE1 WE2 WE3 WE4 WE5 AS1 AS2 AS3 AS4 AS5 AS6 AS7
TrksName=GP Track, Rallycross, Car Park, Classic, Sprint 1, Sprint 2, Long, Town Course, Chicane Route, Club, Green, Gold, Black, Rallycross, RallyX Green, Autocross, Skid Pad, Drag Strip, 8 Lane Drag, Oval, National, GP Long, National, International, Car Park, Karting, Karting National, Cadet, Club, National, Historic, Grand Prix, Grand Touring, North

NoReverse=BL3 AU1 AU2 AU3 AU4 WE3

NoPitlane=BL3 SO2 SO3 FE6 AU1 AU2 AU3 AU4 A13 A14 B21 K21 F24 WE4 WE5
Hi all!

Is there any way to donate (or another way) to get the pros/full version?
What a shame Frown Not possible to get it from someone either? I know it is wrong, but still Big grin
I thought of this some years too late i guess, and I understand you very well Smile
Thanks for your replies anyway cargame.nl Thumbs up
Has anyone encountered problem with Airio´s capability to set custom race order after the .6H patch?

We at AA used to have first 4 finishers in reversed order and the rest in finishing order. Now after the H patch Airio´s settings don´t have any effect:

CustomGrid=true
GridPriMethod=RR
GridPriCount=4
so anyone managed to contact EQ worry ?
the airio is great and he deserve to get paid for his hard work, but he didn't respond to any of my mails... :/
maybe I will be harsh and unfair but if someone want to share the license for full version I and many persons will be very thankful.

AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker
(2384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG