The online racing simulator
New Blackwood
(38 posts, started )
looks pretty good, i hope your going to fix the pits though, its .. multiplied a few to many times, doesnt look right
I don't quite know how to put this ... WOW. I really said wow when I the screen shot for the first time, it's awsome.
Exactly what i was looking for! Thank you very much! Ive enclosed a screenshot - required all the goodies on (AA etc @1600x1200) But looks awesome, if you give me a quick tutorial on how you read and write to the files, ill do my own!!

Image was orignally 1600x1200 - Resized it for all the people with tiny monitors

http://img125.imageshack.us/im ... ewblackwoodandskin5bx.jpg

Surface looks a bit funny when driving along, very grainy.. But i can live with that!!

(Made my skin look good for once :nod
Great work, I appreciate the effort. The first one I ran last night, but couldn't get used to how vibrant everything was. Sorta ruined the "feeling" a track has a bit. The screenshots of V2 look great, downloading it now.
Ive been playing with these new textures for a while now, and yeah, the only thing thats at fault for me is the grass color (too saturated)... Ill have to look into that myself, i think the track is perfect though Hot of the tarmac press Looks good!
#32 - LKS
it`s all good ...except one thing ..if u want to drag on the straitgh line ...u don`t know where to stop for the start line..before the texture pack ...there was kind of line (a difference between 2 types of tarmac) ...that was the start line ...now it`s gone
For some reason, I can't see any of the screenshots- file not found error..
Any pic dont work ;/
Not Found

The requested document was not found on this server
Moved to Miscellaneous Addons
#38 - Jakg
your gonna hate me for this, but does anyone have pack 1 still?

New Blackwood
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG