The online racing simulator
Linux Support. (please? :3)
(5 posts, started )
I have been using LFS quite a lot now (about a year) and it is now my go to Simulator. The somewhat 'new' update (0.6G) is great but there is a problem in Linux when ran underwine. The earlier version run awesome in WINE with no noticible problems however, in 0.6g, the car and driver models are messed up entireley (Cars are invisible in pits and cockpit graphics is just so bad now. Now I use bare WINE but I might need to add some special prefixes to fix it.. Will there be a Linux version anytime soon? this game is over a decade old and I have seen LFS come to life over the past 6 months.

Also, please don't tell me to get a REAL pc that has Windows. I dictched it for good long ago. If I do use Windows, that is in Virtual Box.

Cheers!
And did you read this topic before creating a new one?
I might just stick to 0.6F as that works well in Wine. I tried using the different DLL's but no luck. 0.6f is good though.
You just need d3dx9_43.dll and D3DCompiler_43.dll to get 0.6G to work under WINE.
Might try that. I added quite a lot of d3dx9_xx.dll's to wine and it ran excellent. (y)

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG