The online racing simulator
Problems with the G25 (shifter and clutch dont work)
i just picked up a g25 second hand today and installed the lfs demo. I set up everything up but when i go to Controls to setup my gears and clutch the only available axels are the steering wheel and the gas and brake pedal. Does this mean that my shifter and clutcn is broken? The power light on the shift is does work. Or is it because im playing the demo version?? Sorry for my bad english im Dutch

Please help!
Press clutch looking at this screen http://i.imgur.com/DNMrJFo.jpg

If you don't see any movement of any axe indicator, there is a chance that clutch is broken on that wheel.
i only have 2 indicator bars 1 for the wheel and 1 for the brake and gas pedal :\
I downloaded the Logitech Profiler for the g25 yet it doesnt work properly sighh
Quote from Jaco1991 :I downloaded the Logitech Profiler for the g25 yet it doesnt work properly sighh

Do you see at least 3 axes? If not, then you didn't set separate brake and throttle axes. Go to Options => Global Device Settings and remove switch "Report combined pedals". Then go to Edit => Specific Game Settings and remove all switches there.

Then enter LFS and see how many axes do you have

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG