The online racing simulator
New to drifting and have no idea what to do.
I have a logitech g27 and I got the game a couple of hours ago and just tried it now, tried the second car with 140hp, tried it around the first track and every time I tried to go side ways I would spin out and crash.

Does anyone have any car mods I can add for more HP.

What tune should I use and how can i properly setup my g27 to go with it, thanks.
play around with the setup to make it better and practice...a lot.
You can't control a car with 140hp and want to have even more power? Smile
Don't expect you will be a drifting master after a couple of rounds. Practice is the key here.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :play around with the setup to make it better and practice...a lot.

Do NOT play around with the setup. Get one from Setupgrid or just use the Hard Track setup provided to you and practice with that. If you change your setup all the time, how do you know if it was you or the setup. Find youtube videos online and watch how it is done (both in sim and in real life). The idea with drifting is you are intentionally causing the rear tires to break traction all while using your front wheels to determine your direction of travel (via your steering wheel). How you cause this break of traction is up to you. But the simplest ones are the emergency break or simply flooring the gas pedal (in a RWD car)
Quote from GenesisX :
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :play around with the setup to make it better and practice...a lot.

Do NOT play around with the setup. Get one from Setupgrid or just use the Hard Track setup provided to you and practice with that. If you change your setup all the time, how do you know if it was you or the setup. Find youtube videos online and watch how it is done (both in sim and in real life). The idea with drifting is you are intentionally causing the rear tires to break traction all while using your front wheels to determine your direction of travel (via your steering wheel). How you cause this break of traction is up to you. But the simplest ones are the emergency break or simply flooring the gas pedal (in a RWD car)

I used hard track an I instantly improved, I can now hold drifts but not link them, I still believe I need atleast 300hp not 140, how can I increase?
Try making a copy of the Hard Track setup and change the diff to locked, the rear tires to knobs.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG