The online racing simulator
I can't believe it...
(32 posts, started )
"Nobody should be cheating at major sportevents". Correction, "Nobody should be cheating that much at major sportevents". He cheated too much that's why he got caught. They ALL cheat
Quote from Krane : They ALL cheat

Do you really think so
wtf.. guys

okay, dont forget they have drug tests during the whole time; obviously it was a special occasion or something, because no one who is already winning.. would do something like that on the last day or two

... im sick of everyone fed up about this stuff; same with the world cup your mother was a terrorist crap just forget about it
like i said before there were a ton of entrants caught cheating before the race. so I think that they need to become better at testing for doping. Everyone feels pressured to dope in high level athletic sports and only those who have confidence in their bodies are usually the ones who arent doping. This has been a problem for a long time but only coming into the spotlight so recently i assume because testing has gotten better.
Quote from uss77 :Do you really think so

Yes. They take every activity (high altitude camps/michael jackson pods), non-activity (abstinence) and each drink, drug, eatable, injection, potion, ointment, provision and spiritual advice that is not forbidden or they think they can get away with.
almost everyone is looking for that edge. all these guys train their asses off. Mostly they do roids to help their bodies recover quicker from all the training. there are different types of roids with different side-effects. Some people are smarter with their cycling (no pun intended) and choice in roids while others arent lol.
Was listening to radio 4 this morning and they where talking about the athletics and doping. A chap from the testing authority was on and he was saying that 17 athletes have missed everyone of their one hour slots (They get one a day for a week) and 3 have missed their second chance slots. That's all they get. After that they are out for failure to provide a sample.

I can't believe it...
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG