The online racing simulator
REPORT- LFS "scrapehard.wav" is used by some android 3d car sim
Dear LFS team, im here to ask you guys about this game "Real Driving 3D" they used your "scrapehard.wav" i guess, but im pretty sure it sounds like that.

Check this link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovilex.realdriving3d&hl=en

Real Driving 3D is published by Ovidiu Pop and created by Ovilex. (or something like that, but the game are from ovidiu and ovilex.)

Question is, Is it legal to use your file without asking lfs team? , or you guys are working with them?

Correct me if im wrong guys. commentary are accepted.

Is it exactly the same file? Same size?
if you could extract the file and post it here we could chksum it or just compare properly
hm superslow download from that site... (5 KB/s)
can you upload somewhere?
Even if they did use any sounds from LFS (which I doubt) they have probably converted them into some compressed audio format and perhaps run them through some filters, therefore it'll be next to impossible to prove that these files really come from LFS.
i dont know if that is a same size and same file, but when i scrape it to building or etc, it sounds like it. So if they change the file and change the sound like pitch or somtn, we cant blame them? I just know that when i play the game and heard that sound, my only thoughts was "damn this game used lfs sound, i gotta tel them"
...or maybe both LFS and Ovilex were using/buying sound effects from somewhere,
example: here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG