The online racing simulator
XRR drag setup, please send me
(14 posts, started )
XRR race setup, please send me
I searsh for very good XRR race setup
You should login with your S2 licensed account that enables you to drive the car you want a setup for.
i have but i have win it of demo server for 2 years , but i can't login here because i have it for 2 years , if they give me the s2 account pass for here i can change the pass :P , please send me one XRR race setup , my s2 acc is WINNA_Nubbins_AU_RACEME if you don't beleive me
We don`t. Sign in.
.. men , i say that i win s2 for 2 years , i don't have the password for the forum , now please give me one good XRR race setup , i will be very grateful
...men. you say you have S2. You want XRR setup for XRR you have not. You want layout for thing you have not. You want world of tanks account for account you have not. Go away.
Your english is really bad. .! Wow, i say "who play wot?" ,no That i want account. . If you don't like me you go away, not i ! Nub..
I didn't see anything wrong with his english,most likely your's is quite weak if you didn't understood it. Anyway,he's got the point - if you come here with demo account and ask for licenced stuff,you will not get anything,as there have been thousands of demo users claimig that they are licenced. You're just another one from them. Want respectful answers or help,log in with YOUR licenced account,you might get it! Until then it will be like in car saloon where you look at some luxury car while dressed in bums clothes and ask for a test ride with the newest Rolls...
Cum in my server i send u
Edgar amazing world
My english is actually perfect Sasho, unless I`m deliberately mocking someone. Seeing as I`ve been on this forum for the last 8 years with over 1000 posts (most of which have been providing very high quality skins and textures for the community), I don`t qualify as a Nub, moron.

Nobody likes a freeloader or a cracker. Sign in with your account and you won`t have a problem anymore. It`s very simple to request your password again if you do genuinely have a license. I`m betting you don`t though.

Have a nice day, idiot
hah your father is idiot unseen , not i ..
Of course you aren`t an idiot. Why would you be? It simply isn`t possible. Someone who comes on the official forum, with no license. Someone who is sitting right there happily taking the piss out of the people who make the game, and those that contribute to the community. Someone who only wants more content, more stuff, blatantly asking for things they are not entitled to. Some dirty low life little freeloader who wants not only to use a ripped game they found through mummy or daddy`s internet connection and to take the piss out the people that made it, but also to ask everyone else in the community (of which you are no part at all, and never will be), to make you stuff for you at your beck and call.

Good luck with that. You are the kind of scum nobody likes in any community. You are a parasite.
This is the way you contribute to the community? Your 1000 posts resume to this type of bullshit? Unseen please shut up, you aren't sober, one more beer and it's the hangover. The best thing in your post is bullshit, but there is worse than that in it. You're not the police to act like you are, you're no one to allow or disallow someone to be in this "community", saying shit about someone will get someone else to say shit about you. You're just a narcissic vermine who's got nothing better to say other than big shit about himself (high quality skinz and texs lol perfect englishe, who told you it was like that? so naive...) Please dude, if you haven't seen yourself from a third eye, do it as soon as you can, because it's not the way you're thinking it goes it does, you're not getting the wanted reaction, because you don't act the way you imagined it. You picture yourself like you were a Che? getting what you asked for in milliseconds? nope dude... picture yourself like you are a bum who can waste a whole day begging for money but he'll only get 1% success, this is exactly you, like the bum is too weak to change society's mind, you're just as weak to be able to change the demo community's mind. I also don't say anything about your genius yet(maybe you're afraid that people know how old you are and still act a fool that you hide your stats?).
I`ll ignore the big block of nonsense, and just ask a simple question.

When a demo user comes on to the official forum, and asks for the community to help them out with licensed content they have no access to, should they be welcomed with open arms, or rightfully derided?

There`s nothing at all wrong with demo users whatsoever. I certainly have no problem with them, and I`ve always helped them out over the years whenever I could. Demo users parading the fact they`re using licensed content though...

XRR drag setup, please send me
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG