The online racing simulator
LFS - SmokeAnimals
(6 posts, started )
LFS - SmokeAnimals
Not sure if it's that necessary to make a skin promo for a skin that more or less has been made using trybals from google image finder along with randomly chosen stickers (their placement has no flow with the drawing itself)...aaand those green rims make everything look even worse...sorry, but might as well as just use a sticker bomb that's fit all over your car - it will look better. That color combination is just..ergh, not my kind of a thing.
You don't need to hate because you're jelaous that your team ( which you don't have ) doesn't have a proper competition skin. Deal with it.
I apologize in advance for what I'm going to mention below, but I simply cannot stand people like you who seem to know ''EVERYTHING''. Clearly, if you posted this on the good old lfsdrift.net / torque, you would receive the same criticism...-yes, it might seem harsh, just because you don't have the information that most of the drift community users had. There's a clean line where you can consider something as a design and something that's more or less.. a trend invented by some... guy from Kentucky.

It's more than obvious that something has gone completely wrong with the ''drift community'', which is in fact, dead and gone since 2011. Compared to what the skins were in 2007, your skin is pretty much degradation. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't bother posting it on lfsdrift.net if it was still up... It's not because more people would ''hate'' you, but because they would express their objective criticism towards your work. Just to let you know, I'm also a member of team D-MaX SunRise [I suggest switching the timer to 3:10, about to get crazy!] and a previous owner of Team Nopi Drift - both of them have been involved in the early development of the LFS drift community and both put a lot of effort to expand the community..sadly, it died out, you probably know the obvious reason for that!

Sorry, but I can't see you and your team being even anywhere serious about this. I guess we just have to deal with the new kids these days in the ''drift community'' who clearly know ''everything''!.
Regards from lfsdrift.net and lfs-torque.

On a nostalgic note, here's a video made by D-MaX.Hades, most of the old teams are involved in that video. Enjoy
Don't hate on me, hate on the person who made the skin.
#6 - Abone
MousemanLV, I agree with you.I have s2 a short time, and I see that the drift community is completely dead....I love them all the tracks, I suffer with it because everyone wants to autocross and I'm sick of this flat surface without any physical.basically everyone wants to drift but no one wants to learn..

thanks for the video

LFS - SmokeAnimals
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG