The online racing simulator
AU1 Livingston (A and B layouts)
(9 posts, started )
Couple of AU1 Autocross Layouts - Livingston A, and Livingston B.

Also supplied B in reverse format.

'A' is the short layout, and 'B' is the extended layout.

Track is at least 45ft/14m wide, so lots of space, however some of the turns are bit tight, although I have seen some skillful drifters getting round really well.
Attached images
AU1_Livingston B.png
AU1_Livingston A.png
Attached files
AU1_Livingston A.lyt - 5.8 KB - 368 views
AU1_Livingston B.lyt - 7.4 KB - 370 views
AU1_Livingston B Reverse.lyt - 7.2 KB - 337 views
Is it not better to delete the auto-cross start?
Then one could do several timed laps instead of race finishing after one lap. The start grid lines up with the straight anyway.
Normally, when I use AutoX layouts on my server, I only do single lap times/drift scores from standing start.

On the layouts I've put on this forum, it's easy enough to just edit the layout and change laps=1 to laps=n (where n = however many you want).

I've attached layout where Livingston B Reverse has been edited for 5 lap run. I've also made couple of cosmetic changes to layout.

I'm now using this on my server (Sin'rs) to see what people think of the 5 laps instead of normal single lap format.
Attached images
AutoX Edit.png
Attached files
AU1_Livingston B Reverse.lyt - 7.2 KB - 296 views
Personally I just prefer flying laps because then I do not have to take hands of wheel all the time, to restart.
I get what you say, although some people like single laps as it lets them adjust their car settings after each lap, rather than at end of session. Others because if they crash or make big mistake, quicker to start again.

Each to their own.
Set some times with UF1 to show quickest I've been able to do with slowest car.
Attached images
Livi B Rev UF1 PBs.png
sinanju, your layouts are great but no matter how I try I can not drive on your server.
There is so many random messages and icons popping up, it blocks view and is too irritating.
Think we chatted about that before, here is screenshot as example:

I already turned off driftmeter and marshalls with commands but still...
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
Quote from Gutholz :sinanju, your layouts are great but ..... so many random messages and icons popping up, it blocks view and is too irritating.....

On a single display, you wouldn't have this problem, as all the InSim "stuff" appears as far left and right as I can place them in the allowed 200 wide InSim window.

Looks like you're using at least 2 monitors, with the problem that the InSim "stuff" that is placed on the right hand side of the left hand screen, is appearing in the correct place if it was a single screen, except because you have a screen to the right of the screen with the text on it, everything on right hand side of the left hand screen looks like it's in the middle.

I suspect (now) that if you had a triple display setup, the InSim and LFS text would all appear on the left and right sides of the middle display, which would make it much better arrangement to 2 screens.
Attached images
LFS text on monitors.png
Livingston B Rev
Run this layout on my server as a 5 lap sprint, but very few people bothered to finish all 5 laps, so now set as 3 lap sprint.

Best times recorded shown in images ...

... 1 image shows the fastest time for each car ,and other image shows top 18 quickest laps overall.

If you're wondering why my times are shown in different background colour to other drivers, its because my insim ('lapper') shows the person viewing !top list in lighter colour - makes it easier to spot your own name.
Attached images
AU1 Livi B Rev all Number 1s.png
Top 18 layout times.png

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG