The online racing simulator
Gamepad-Logitech F310-anybody willing to help wit setup?
Hello guys, i am keyboarder from the beggining of my LFS career, but recently bought Logitech gamepad F310 for PSx emulator, and it came to me, why not use it in LFS. Anybody knows how to set it up, or has some link with easy step to step config? I would be more than grateful...
Attached images
f310-gaming-gamepad-images.png
Should be same as any other controller:
1) plug in controller
2) install whatever driver or profiler software comes with it
3) test in profiler software/windows if all buttons & axis work
4) if everything works in windows then it WILL work in LFS.
(that is the whole idea behind directX: no matter how exotic a controller is, if it supports directX then it will work in windows games)
5) Maybe turn off any "combined axis/pedal" option.
6) In LFS options menu, assign buttons and axis as you wish.
You can see the blue/yellow axis display thing moving, if you move controller axis.
If you have analog-buttons (like "shoulder-buttons" sometimes are) then from game's perspective those are an axis, not a button.
#3 - -jts-
** Best answer **
Probably due to the low end microcontrollers in the gamepads but I felt that these new gamepads had these horrendous deadzones in the middle which made it impossible to do anything from racing to flight sim. The older Logitech Dual Actions did a better job, imo.
I have this same one, it's a pain in the.... to configure. On back of Logitech 310 controller, there are 2 modes to choose from on the switch (X or D). You need to install different drivers based on which control layout you use.

X = 6-axis triple analog controller / bottom LT - RT buttons also are analog
Install only the "P6_setup_v.2.3.exe" driver

D = 4 axis dual analog controller / standard logitech device
Install only the "lgs510.exe" driver

Logitech 310 Drivers / Mediafire
Hmm, I've installed drivers for XInput, but Windows and game declares LT and RT for one and same axis :/
I have done everything I could, installed it, configured it, and it works flawless. Its just that steering that kills me. I have configured, throttle as X button, brake square, horn circle, shift up r1, shift down l1, but when i exit to track,its impossible to do a lap without spinning/going of track due to strange behaviour of analog sticks. It has no smoothness at all, i smoothed everything in configuration, but still if I just move stick a bit, the wheel is turnig like hell, and with maximum smoothness..... it uses well on psx emulator, and for some pc games, but for lfs the wheel is best....
Player encounters have a wonderful stage of information, while personality models appearance and encounter highly effective and FUT 15 Coins.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG