The online racing simulator
Quote from Kristi :What the actual fk did I just watch?

That camera movement was outstanding. Seriously though i want that track.
That Yas Marina conversion is pretty awesome, last time i tried it was in pretty bad shape..

Have you tried the Brands Hatch update...miles better than the initial release

Fordie
Cheers Fordie, it's not that bad
Wow the Miura is outstanding! Equal if not better then the famous Cobra mod, and no surprise because the same people are responsible for it. KS should hire those people.
Quote from Boris Lozac :That Yas Marina conversion is pretty awesome, last time i tried it was in pretty bad shape..

Is that the one from race department?
Quote from kars19 :Wow the Miura is outstanding! Equal if not better then the famous Cobra mod, and no surprise because the same people are responsible for it. KS should hire those people.

Drives like typical rfactor mod.
Quote from DejaVu :
Quote from Boris Lozac :That Yas Marina conversion is pretty awesome, last time i tried it was in pretty bad shape..

Is that the one from race department?

Yes, from Tiago Lima

Quote from Hyperactive :
Quote from kars19 :Wow the Miura is outstanding! Equal if not better then the famous Cobra mod, and no surprise because the same people are responsible for it. KS should hire those people.

Drives like typical rfactor mod.

What? Don't say those things.. i'm still downloading.
He is trolling , there is not one single bad comment on AC or VirtualR forums
Of course this car is not for everybody, If you like difficult handling cars with soft suspension, poor grip, shity brakes, with some quirks, like famous front end lift at high speed, to high revlimiter, etc. Then you will love it
I hope he is, cause there ARE mods that are completely rFactor-y, like Siera Cosworth RS500, Corvette C6R..
Remember that the Miura is actually a terrible car in reality. More like a truck or a tractor than a sports car. So it should drive badly. But look stunning.
Maybe he wasn't trolling.. it really has that "can't catch a slide in a million years" rFactor feel to it
DFGT Boris, to slow...
btw Boris can you drift KS cars like F40?
Well i can catch other cars, only having issues with Cobra and Miura..
I'm not a drifter but i can catch a slide, and feel when it's happening, with these two it's a guessing game..
dat brands hatch is great. Drove it with the btcc :3
Quote from Boris Lozac :I hope he is, cause there ARE mods that are completely rFactor-y, like Siera Cosworth RS500, Corvette C6R..

The sierra road car is just fabulous to drive. Almost perfect straight out of the box.

Also I'm never trolling. I also tried the koeniggsegggggg. Felt like rfactor too although I just tried the middle tires. Not the grippiest but not the slipperiest. Longnitudal grip is kinda on off. Sure it has 570 trillion hp and rwd but for a car that was tuned with drivability in mind it drives more like 1500hp supra with single truck sized turbo than a car with predictable power delivery.
His Group A version is in the works aswell

Quote from Hyperactive :The sierra road car is just fabulous to drive. Almost perfect straight out of the box.

Also I'm never trolling. I also tried the koeniggsegggggg. Felt like rfactor too although I just tried the middle tires. Not the grippiest but not the slipperiest. Longnitudal grip is kinda on off. Sure it has 570 trillion hp and rwd but for a car that was tuned with drivability in mind it drives more like 1500hp supra with single truck sized turbo than a car with predictable power delivery.

I like the Sierra as well About the koeniggsegggggg..., just don't floor it in 1,2,3,4 gears and you will be fine
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why don't you like it? This and Primera are my two favorite mod cars now..

Here's an onboard at Spa, trying out the 60fps YT mode.

Nice Boris.
Quote from Kristi :Finally into the right topic:

What the actual fk did I just watch?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynXUkv66J3k

That's how you train your talent.
Ok i'm loving the Miura now, especially the 0.8.3 version with V12..

He said that sound will be even more epic in the final version.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Glad everyone likes the changes and the new sounds.
KitrinosKat is busy tweaking the latest version of the sounds..which are on another level yet again - so stand by for even more aural awesomeness.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG