The online racing simulator
InSIm setting damage for body and/or tyres and other session data
Hello!
Someone wrote about this in 2009, but now we see some movement in LFS development so I'm gonna suggest it again:

It would be great if we will be able to set tyres damage(?), temperature; clutch temperature and body damage by InSim. It will allow to make mulitple races one after another with keeping all problems like in real life. You just can't fix body in 15 minutes and for example we will be able to make 2 or 4 races like a combo in same car.

It will be great for longer races for example if someone got timeout and he can come back and drive same car.

Setting players laps done will be great too. I know we have here problem with lap times, so we can avoid this.
The idea is great. But for it to work you need to make it impossible to change setup aswell.
Some *rich* teams have spare cars really, even though many of them just retire, i think this is just the way it is. Maybe hardcore racers will like this, but what's good about electronic sports is you can skip the whole repairing and jump into the race. Your suggestion looks pretty good for more realistic servers.

InSIm setting damage for body and/or tyres and other session data
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG