The online racing simulator
Single Player Championship?
(7 posts, started )
I saw that Assetto Corsa now supports custom championships where you can create a folder structure and configuration files to make your own championship.
Personally, I'd love to see this implemented in LFS. I'm a big fan who only plays occasionally offline these days.
I'd like to know what the devs thoughts are, and if other single player LFSers (and I know there are lots of you out there) would like it.
-
(racer autov8) DELETED by racer autov8
sure would be nice, for the times when u dont have access to internet or when u just want to practice different tracks without having to deal with idiots...

+1 for me
#3 - troy
The AI would need to learn to drive first! AC AI isnt perfect but at least knows when you're on the inside/outside. I doubt SP championships would be much fun in the current state.
I was always wondering (Didn't check on the forums wheter there was such a discussion or not) why AI drivers became so dumb in S2. Back in the days of S1, when AI could learn etc, they were much more competitive and fun to race with them. Was all this physics updates in S2 the reason to leave such a dumb AI?
They got so dumb since the "key 4 line" was introduced with patch Y.
The AI isn't great, but not worse than anything else I've played.
Either way, I find things playable with the AI. Usually just give myself some extra fuel and some set-up penalties to make things more challenging.
Reckon a championship creator would be a relatively quick way of adding a lot of replay value for 'single player' players.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG