The online racing simulator
After Update to 0.6G can't shift anymore
Hi all.

This week I Updated LFS to play with a friend.
After the Update we tried to play but we could not shift anymore in the game.
I have a Logitech G25 and did not have that problem in the past.
I also tried to use the "s" and "x" key on the keyboard but this did not work, same as with the weel buttons.

So I thougt the weel have any damage and we play something else.
Today I want to test it again and also to see if the weel is damaged to buy a new one.
But the weel is ok, everything works in the logitech tool and also in other games.
The only thing I updated last week was lfs anf LFSLazy. Lazy was already deleted to see if that cloud be the Problem, did not help.

Next I tried a Backup of LFS 0.6F and everything works well.
With 0.6F I can shift with weel buttons and with the "s" and "x" keys.

Can anyone help?

Windows 7
G25
LFS 0.6G

I don't know what to do now.
No one any idea?
That's terrible, this means I have to wait for a new update (if it is a bug, I don't know). And you know, this can take weeks or months. That's not ok for me, maybe it's the right time to move :-( But if I do so, I will miss the very good Ocuus Rift Support..... stupid situation for me
Did you see the controls options and see if the keys you're pressing actually are assigned to shift? Maybe it got resetted?
i think its not a bug, you are simply missing something or have wrong options and probably too lazy to check throughly.

download the installer again, install clean LFS somewhere else, that will show you there is no such a bug.
Quote from viraaj5555 :Did you see the controls options and see if the keys you're pressing actually are assigned to shift? Maybe it got resetted?

Yes, I testet it already.
It don't aceppt the weel buttons shift paddles.
But if I test the weel buttons and shift paddles in the logitech tool all works.
Also if I start LFS 0.6F (i have a backup), the shift paddles works with 0.6F fine.
But now with 0.6G in the options it "flashs" when pressing but they do not be shown or saved.
I also think that this is not a bug. But it don't work and i don't know why, need help.
In the last step i will install it new, sure. But maybe there is something else that i can do?
** Best answer **
I only have two guesses at what could causa that behaviour:
A) Profiler is messing with your setup due to the new exe file.
B) you have some script in LFS that you are not aware of while testing.
@Whiskey
Thank you a lot.
It was the Profiler and the LFS.exe. LFS.exe didn't change but it seems after Update to 0.6G the profile have to be made new.
Now with a new profile to the same LFS.exe it works.
Thank you, that was the idear.
I have not seen this here because I use the global profile

But it is a good idea
So glad to have helped you

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG