The online racing simulator
Hi everyone
(3 posts, started )
Hi everyone
Hey everyone its Harley aka lfs usernames:

Ulrich Stern (deleted)
harleya (deleted)

Look i just was skimming the net and thought i'd update as i haven't been on LFS in 8 months as well as not having a LFS s2 account anymore.

Now since i closed my last account a lot has happened IRL, in the last 4 weeks i have managed to obtain a job in a fast food franchise Hungry Jacks AKA (Burger King) before then i sat on my butt doing nothing with my life. now a incident happened where i live nearly saw me get stabbed and since then has opened my eyes to who i hang with IRL and online. i keep my head down and to myself

Before i call it a night and close down. to server admin's like CarRacing.pl, TC cruise or to any server i have done bad on and been perma banned, i ask for a 2nd chance, yes i understand im firewall banned from your servers for 1 reason and ill say it WORLD KLASS DRIVERS!

Admins i understand im bringing WKD into this thread, but im not here to rage on or ***** about them. im here to make my presence known that i WANT to come back to LFS but i cant due to being frowned upon for above stated reason.

So forums i say goodnight and i let you have a think, please admins if anyone start's flaming this thead just close.

Harley
wat
This must be at least the 10th thread this guy opens about this topic.

Hi everyone
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG