The online racing simulator
Need Starthelp to Create a Simple Small InSim
Hello Guys,
I want to Create a Simple Small InSim for my Server but i need Starthelp how to do this.
I have Read some Topics but i dont understand the most things so i want to ask you if any can help me how to Start.

The thing i want to learn and what the InSim needs is: Show a Message to the Player when he Connect, Track Rotation (with Layouts)

I know there are some InSim but this INSim are all to big for the thing i need it so thats the Reason why i want to make my little own

Thats all i want to learn

I have some skill in the Language VB and less (but not nothing) in C#!

I hope you like and can help me.

You could try LFSLapper.

Easy enough to edit the lfslapper.lpr file in a notepad editor and remove the bits you don't want.

If you just want a simple welcome message, you would only need to keep 2 sections of the file - the bit that starts
Event OnConnect( $userName ) # Player event
and ends
EndEvent

along with Language section at bottom of code - everything after
#Language Translations#

The text within the language section can be changed to anything you want. Eg, existing has
main_welc1 = "^7Welcome {0} ^7to ^1LFSLapper ^7powered server !%nl%^2Type ^7!help ^2after leaving garage to see commands.";

You could change it to something like
main_welc1 = "^7Glad you stopped by my server, {0} ^7. Hope you have a nice time";

The {0} is where the drivers nickname will be placed.

Surprisingly, there is no German translation, so you can make your own.

The above piece of coding text could be changed to
main_welc1 = "^7Gut, dass Sie von meinem Server gestoppt , {0} ^ 7 . Hoffe, dass Sie eine schöne Zeit haben";

and although it's in the English section (Lang "EN"), your text will still be used.
Hm ok i can try it but a own would be better.
And what is with the Track Rotation with Layouts? i cant find it there.
Search for $EnableRotation and set to true.

On the line that starts #$RotateTracks = then remove the hash at start of line (lapper ignores everything after a hash on the line it appears on) and put in what tracks you want to rotate, and in whichever order you want.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG