The online racing simulator
Worth buying S2?
(11 posts, started )
Worth buying S2?
Hi.

I have had the thought about buying LFS for a while, and I just tried the demo and I love it. I'm mainly gonna play online, so I thought. Is the S2 worth buying, when you most likely just gonna play multiplayer?

Thanks
It depends - what are you expecting from this sim?
Quote from Eclipsed :It depends - what are you expecting from this sim?

Multiplayer racing with others, I guess.
Well,public servers aren't very crowded these days - mostly only one server (Cargame S2) is decently populated through out the day/evening,sometimes you might find another few with more then 5 drivers in it. However,if you're interested participating in leagues leagues,there are quite few,in some of them slower drivers might have trouble to qualify for the race. You can also try online while you're still demo,but some demo servers are poorly administrated,so don't judge LFS in general from them!
I would still buy licence if I wouldn't had it already,some wouldn't as they expect 20+ servers with 20+ drivers in it 24/7.
Quote from Filsoof :I'm mainly gonna play online, so I thought. Is the S2 worth buying, when you most likely just gonna play multiplayer?

Yes, in my opinion LFS is mainly online game.
Yes, LFS is worth buying
Bought it 7 years a go, had a really good time with it and still do. Got to know many interesting people, from 14 to even 70 years of age, some of them met in person and with some of them will stay friends for life probably...
Timing is different now, however... many had moved to iRacing and AC most recently, but I can still see them peaking here from time to time, looking if updates have come.
It's your choice... but in my opinion it is worth even now, considering the price, which you would pay only once and what you can expect to get from it.
Alright, thank you for the recommendations now.

@Sermilan Wow.. What a historic this game has.. I've seen IRacing but nah.. I still prefer this somehow.

Bought it! Thank you once again,.
Hope you will enjoy it. Don't forget league racing if you want to get more competitive
Either need to be a natural talent or need to wait at least a few months until you know the cars and tracks. The input device is also important, a keyboard is sort of functional in demo environment but I definitely do not recommend it on the licensed environment.

Worth buying S2?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG