The online racing simulator
MOMO LEDs
(202 posts, started )
Hey thanks very cool i have a momo racing wheel and i used it and it is cool....

i made the left LED (or LED 1) to be the shift light and pit speed limiter flashing and the right LED (well LED 2) to be the over rev light...

so it works grate no lag what so ever.... so it works great
Put Momo Led Put Et
I have DFP - can anyone make this to DFP too. DFP has 2 LED-s.
I'll try that LED thing out, when I get to my wheel.
Auto exit DOSbox?
I've been using this mod for quite a long time now and I'm very happy with it. However, is there a way to auto-close the DOS-box after exiting LFS? Right now I use a batchfile to call lfsmomoleds and lfs. This initial batchfile closes right away but the DOS-box of lfsmomoleds remains open, even after quitting LFS. Help?
Quote from jfeelders (GoT) :I've been using this mod for quite a long time now and I'm very happy with it. However, is there a way to auto-close the DOS-box after exiting LFS? Right now I use a batchfile to call lfsmomoleds and lfs. This initial batchfile closes right away but the DOS-box of lfsmomoleds remains open, even after quitting LFS. Help?

Why would you need to bump a year old thread anyway?
I did it like this:

start /WAIT LFS.exe
taskkill /f /IM LFSmomoLeds.exe
Quote from speed1230 :Why would you need to bump a year old thread anyway?

Because I have a problem, this is a forum (where people help people with problems) and this is the thread dedicated to LFSmomoleds. No matter if the threat is a year old...

Btw, Nick A: your solution is great. Thanks!
I use this its pretty cool! I sometimes need to know when to shift and the green light just pops out!
Anyone having trouble getting this continue working under the new Z25 release? The DOS box says what car your using but the lights don't do anything anymore
Quote from Yorky :Anyone having trouble getting this continue working under the new Z25 release? The DOS box says what car your using but the lights don't do anything anymore

I don't think it will work for most of the cars now. Try using it in a GTR or single seater that still have the shift light.

All the road cars except RAC (correct me if i'm wrong) had the shift lights removed.
Oh sorry yes I checked the vehicles that still have it, BF1 as well which has the wonderful TC which should also light up but that doesn't work as before either.
The packet of OutGauge, which contains that info has changed. So MOMOLED need an update to read it well
Someone is able to update Momoleds? or to program an other application as well?
If the source is available I could update, otherwise you would have to wait for Kegetys
updated MOMO Leds to support Z28
Good news everybody, I fixed the MOMO Leds plugin from Kegetys to support the Z28 release. I was getting fed up not being able to see my upshift LED flashing so I dug a little and here's the result. Initial credit goes to Kegetys of course!

http://tolva.upexia.nl/lfs/momoleds_v1.2_binary.zip
md5: 6490a7acc55307d4f97749c40a62a588

My version is compatible with the old config with one difference, because of the new Z28 layout; REDLINE doesn't do anything anymore.

For those of you who are interested in the sourcecode:

http://tolva.upexia.nl/lfs/momoleds_v1.2_source.zip
md5: 7339ed7ce37dd4d74b72d097cfd32c69

One weird thing while working with the struct provided in the inSim.txt for outGauge; when I copy the exact same layout it doesn't align properly. It creates a 16 bit gap between the unsigned DashLight value and the float above. I just put a 'Filler' 16 bit between the two to fix this issue, so this might need another patch in the future. But for now, it works!
Outstanding works a treat!
Yes that's the same wheel I have, works fine.
Hi Gabbo. Good work on keeping this going...4 years since the last post! I still have mine too and will try it again when I eventually have time to get racing again.
I just returned to LFS after many years finding out my LFS Momo LED doesn't work any more. The upload of GabbO is expired. Can someone put the new Momo LED online?
here are the sources again
Attached files
momoleds.zip - 29.5 KB - 309 views

MOMO LEDs
(202 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG