The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2014: Round 4 Race Discussion
Round 4, City 250

Date: 28 September 2014
Time: Free Practive 17:40 UTC (20 Minutes) Qualifying 18:05 UTC (25 Minutes) Race 18:45 UTC
Race Distance: 63 laps+1 formation lap (2 hour maximum time limit)
Car: Formula V8 (FO8)
Course: South City Long Reversed (SO4R) Track Map
Weather: Cloudy Sunset
Wind: Low for RACE ONLY

Important Notices
  • No special considerations for track limits, simply because walls. :P
  • Pole Position is on driver's right.
  • Grid Position 24 is marked using yellow chalk to ensure it stands out from the chequered start/finish line texture for the forward direction South City courses. All other Grid Positions are marked with white chalk, as standard.
  • The Safety Car will be stationed at the outside of Turn 14 for the start of the race. Once the field has made it through Turn 3 on the first lap, it will take up its position at the end of the pitlane for the rest of the race.
I guess safety car will be out many times this race? Let's hope I won't lose connection this time and get to the finish.
How can a safety car be out many times at South City? There is nowhere to get stuck and pretty difficult to flip.
Hmm. I forgot that damage model is not as in real life here
Quote from IsaacPrice :How can a safety car be out many times at South City? There is nowhere to get stuck and pretty difficult to flip.

I'll be able to find a way :P
Quote from Eclipsed :
Quote from IsaacPrice :pretty difficult to flip.

Don't challenge me! http://youtu.be/YlUW7KIRy-4?t=17m35s

Is it after turn 4? Very nice spot to flip if you brake too late or inconsistently.
Are we using O.6G ?
No, Sporting Code says the official patch must be released more than 72 hours before an event for it to be used. The server will still be 0.6F, but 0.6G is compatible so it shouldn't be any issue. Keep a copy of 0.6F if you're worried :P
If my sister does not comes in 1hour i wont be able to drive the race.
'av rolled.
Meanwhile on the marshall post.
Attached images
lfs_00000142.jpg
lfs_00000143.jpg
lfs_00000145.jpg
lfs_00000148.jpg
lfs_00000146.jpg
lfs_00000149.jpg
In official results few things are wrong - it deffinitely wasn't a 29 lap race and some of the guys marked as retired did actually cross finish line.
Oh. Right. A mistake, I'm shocked! I'll fix it. Seems I forgot to do something last Sunday when I prepared the results table /fp

EDIT: #fixed

LFSCART Series 2014: Round 4 Race Discussion
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG