The online racing simulator
I bet this guy plays LFS
(32 posts, started )
Quote from deggis :Well, I bet it won't be anything like that. This one seems to be a real ingame screenshot. Doesn't look that good anymore, does it?

http://www.bhmotorsports.com/RD3/screenshots

Well it doesn't look its a huge impact but you never do know until the game is realised really. Just have to sit back and wait for others to try it first.

Andy.
Quote from deggis :Well, I bet it won't be anything like that. This one seems to be a real ingame screenshot. Doesn't look that good anymore, does it?

http://www.bhmotorsports.com/RD3/screenshots

The smoke is faked either.
And look at those trees - trees can say VVEERRRYY much about the quality of a gfx engine... this is pure crap to be honest.
#29 - jmkz
it's called XBOX360 and it'll be using a CPU and Graphics core which will surpass current PC hardware when it's released by the end of this year.

unless you're running SLI/Crossfire configurations that is.

I saw an in-game video from Project Gotham 3 and the graphics ARE THIS GOOD, simply because of the huge availability of GFX rendering & CPU power
Quote from ORION :The smoke is faked either.
And look at those trees - trees can say VVEERRRYY much about the quality of a gfx engine... this is pure crap to be honest.

Sorry but you cannot say that. I never judge a game by screenshots, only by movies or actually playing the game.

I quite enjoy the Toca series, nothing to do with the physics but the chance to drive around in a good variety of cars and by the looks of things the next in series will be a nice step.

andy.
Quote from AndyC :I quite enjoy the Toca series, nothing to do with the physics but the chance to drive around in a good variety of cars and by the looks of things the next in series will be a nice step.

TOCA 1 and TOCA 2 were very good arcade racing games but this Race Driver serie has been a nice pile of steaming shit.
Quote from bo-kristiansen :error 404

(...would be a cool band name by the way.)

10053 Software caused connection to abort

I bet this guy plays LFS
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG