The online racing simulator
I tried to add drift points to a drift score if you enter a specified zone using your working sub-routine

Sub SA_ConeScrape1($userName) # Player Event
globalMsg( GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") . "has passed the zone" );
EndSub

and then adding the line

$DriftScore = $DriftScore + 100;

so the sub-routine code now reads

$DriftScore = $DriftScore + 100;
EndSub

However, if you use that code, then lapper will crash, restart, crash, restart, crash.....

If adding drift points when entering the specified zone could be done, then solution could be by using and setting variables.

Possibly a Global variable

Event OnLapperStart()
GlobalVar $Conescrape1; $Conescrape1 = "false";
RegisterZoneAction( "AU1" , 56,-819, 1 , Conescrape1,"" );
EndEvent

which you could change from 'false' to 'true' if you entered the specified zone

$Conescrape1 = "true";
EndSub

and then use an IF statement (within the Event OnDriftScore( $userName ) # Player event) so that if the variable was true then you get the drift points.

Or with using Player variables (e.g GetCurrentPlayerVar/SetCurrentPlayerVar).

To be honest, I really struggle with variables, especially the Player type, so I can't tell you if variables will actually work, and if they did, which to use (global/player), nor how to code them.
A GlobalVar is used for every player on the server. So if one person sets it to "true", it is true for every player.
If you want to have one Var for each individual player, you have to use a PlayerVar.
Based on the events it is used it, you can either use GetCurrentPlayerVar/SetCurrentPlayerVar or GetPlayerVar[UserName]/SetPlayerVar[UserName]
I have a lot of experience using all of that, so I will try to come up with some actual code, later today.

Event OnLapperStart()
RegisterZoneAction( "AU1" , 42,-639, 10 , SA_Test3,"" );
EndEvent

To explain what is happening:

AU1 = trackcode
42 = first coordinate of the zone
-639 = second coordinate of the zone
10 = distance of the zone (if you set that to 1, player has to cross those coordinates exactly, otherwise there is some margin)
SA_Test3 = Event called when player enters the zone
"" = Event called when player leaves the zone ("" means no event will be called)

Sub SA_Test3( $userName ) # Lapper Event
globalMsg( GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") . " ^7has passed the zone" );
$DriftScore = GetCurrentPlayerVar( "DriftScore" );
$DriftScore = $DriftScore+100;
globalMsg( GetCurrentPlayerVar("NickName") . " ^7has a new driftscore: " . $DriftScore );
EndSub

When a player enters the zone, a global chatmessage is shown, which states the nickname of the player followed by a text in white (^7 = code for white colour) that the player has passed the zone.
Player variable $DriftScore is set by collecting the current driftscore of the player who entered the zone.
Driftscore is raised with 100 points.
A global chatmessage is shown, which states the nickname of the player followed by a text in white about a new driftscore and in the end what the current driftscore is.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :A GlobalVar is used for every player on the server. So if one person sets it to "true", it is true for every player.

Because you've pointed out the obvious, I now get it. Doh!

Proof, because I'm in my late 50's, that's you're never too old to learn. Just not as quick. Like my racing.
Hello friends . Here I am again ^ _ ^

I return to the forum to find out what codes should I add an interface to call !TWIN

When I went to a pirate server , I saw that they had a ' system ' of Twin Drift .

When a player enters a command called !t Or !Twin instantly appears at the top of the screen the distance between the player who is in front and your punctuation . The closer I got the player in front of me , I was earning more points . And so we had just a full circle in the layout or track, appeared high in the chat :

Player Kobayashi.D Lead
vs
Example Player chase earned 24000 points !

You who are very experienced and guideposts in lapperpoderiam help me ?

Thanks to attention again friends , never forget the help you guys gave me !

Kobayashi.D

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG