The online racing simulator
LFS graphic problem in 0.6G
(26 posts, started )
Hi : )

I have problem with my LFS. Game working good on 0.6F, but after update to 0.6G, the graphic is... terrible. My cars are invisible in garage ( I see only wheels ), and on game I see:

I know that my computer is not the best ( 2004 ), but this "problem" is irritating.
My short specifications of PC:

- CPU - Celeron D overclocked to 2,86 GHz
- Graphic Card - Radeon 9250 128MB ( old, I know )
- RAM - 1 GB of DDR1 Memory

Where is a problem?
Thanks for any reply.
Check if you have the folder called "shaders" in LFS/data and the files in it (Anaglyph.psh, Car1.psh, Car1.vsh, Rift.psh). If not, it seems like you didn't copy all the files from the patch .zip. Apply the update again to get all the files.
-
(bogdani.cojocaru) DELETED by bogdani.cojocaru
Quote from MandulAA :Check if you have the folder called "shaders" in LFS/data and the files in it (Anaglyph.psh, Car1.psh, Car1.vsh, Rift.psh). If not, it seems like you didn't copy all the files from the patch .zip. Apply the update again to get all the files.

Yes, I have folder shaders with files in it.

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
Quote from CoYoTeK :
- Graphic Card - Radeon 9250 128MB ( old, I know )

Now LFS require Pixel Shader 2.0, and you GPU doesn't seem to support it.
https://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090606093618AAlDucI

My "career" in game is over ( 0.6F doesn't work in multiplayer ) :/ Or I must waiting for patch, who again will be compatible with Radeon 92xx series
** Best answer **
I have a copy of LFS with 0.6E version - just successfully joined a 0.6G version server! You just need to cancel the automatic update every time!
Hey, it work! Thanks Eclipsed :33
Well, don't forget to get a better graphics card - that's quite old! Or if you can't, because your motherboard limitations or whatever, getting a new system would be a great step, too.

By the way, I have a shared "LFS Archive" dropbox folder, you can download the 6E or even 6B setup from there: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f72ac15fy1sqn4c/AADk0h-eKPD-bfxzULr0sGx8a?dl=0
@MandulAA - you know, my computer is old, but always works. He never let me down : ) It makes no sense to replace the graphics card. LFS work with 50-60 FPS on my PC :33 My English is not good, but I think, you understand me xD
wow Poland user OLD PC... Want sell my old PC is 2007. (Cena: 340zl) 2.66ghz, 4gb ram, GT210 Dziala w LFS super :P jak chce pytanie.
I have the same problem on my notebook acer. What i may doing? I like this game, I want to play!
Install older version or buy better computer, simple.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :DO you seriously discard the fact.. that not everybody is whining for the newest latest shit on the markets..

I have 0.6g and i have shadow problems which lowers my fps down.
Can somebody help to get the 0.6f8 patch, it worked best for me. Thanks!
#14 - kdo
Thanks for that but i tried to do that and this is what happens.
Attached images
lfsproblem1.png
lfsproblem2.png
lfsproblem3.png
lfsproblem4.png
lfsproblem5.png
lfscockpit.png
#16 - kdo
Quote from kdo :This is for use with 0.6F

http://www.lfs.net/file_lfs.php?name=LFS_PATCH_6F_TO_6F8.zip

You used a 6G installation instead of a 6F that why.

Try to do an update the 6G installation to keep the 6G normal

And download here an 6F installation and drag in the files of 6F8
Tt just direct s me to real download page and download is 0.6g version. I will try to download manual patch and then 0.6f8
I installed the manual patch and now down saids 0.6f version but its still the same, only this time something other cant be loaded.
#19 - kdo
It's better to use an original 6F
T&L problem ?
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :
Quote from cargame.nl :Install older version or buy better computer, simple.

jees Dave... please get back to reality! get well soon

I said install an older version or...

... go to the local junkyard and get something which is at least 8 whopping years old instead of 10.

People who choose to stay behind ten years in live thats fine, but the world has moved since then. Nothing to do with money, just pure laziness. Besides, if you like to stick ten years back in time you also have to do it with the software from that era, it's not very complicated. Or are you also complaining to Nokia that you can't install an App store on your 5110? You can still call, even send SMS text messages. Same with this, it's still possible to play LFS with 0.6E, I don't see the problem. The rest of the people have decided to move on to 2006 instead of 2004. Now thats really latest technology!
Then i need original setup for 0.6F.
#23 - kdo
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :
Quote from cargame.nl :Install older version or buy better computer, simple.

DO you seriously discard the fact.. that not everybody is whining for the newest latest shit on the markets..

I don't think that 11 years old technology qualifies as "the newest latest shit". There will be a new incompatible patch coming out soon anyway so a downgrade to 0.6F is only a temporary solution.

You can download the 0.6F installer from here for now: http://devoid-pointer.net/download_lfs06f.php
Quote from kdo :If you have a torrent client:

https://www.lfs.net/download/torrents/LFS_S2_6F_setup.torrent

Thank you!

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG