The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2014: Round 3 Protests and Penalties
Please provide the following in your protest:

Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 3: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race)
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day)
Car(s) involved
Location of Incident
Brief Description of Incident

Protests are due by 21:30 UTC on Monday, 15 September 2014

Track Map
I just want to apologise for my dismal perfomance during todays race. Firstly I came un-prepared. I was asking everyone how things work and was overal not ready. My pace in practice was amazing, consistent and definately somewhere in the top ten. In quali I went for a lap and I pitted wanting to change fuel load...and I couldn't rejoin the session. I then forgot to change the tyres to R3 tyres when the race started. I had a good start from last and made my way up 10th within the first 2 laps and then I hit the cliff with the tyres...I had no grip at all - due to lack of experience I kept on going locking up trying to push and I was spinning everyway causing problems to other drivers.. The tyres R2 tyres were overheating half a lap in and with the aggresive setup that I had...it only made it worse. It's not until lap 10 I realised that I had put on the wrong tyres. But this all simply my fault-just need to be more prepared next time and I'm sure I'll be competitive. I'm honestly not happy with myself.
Qualifying Penalties:

Cars 71 and 76, incorrect skin: Loss of 1 fastest lap

The following incidents were reviewed and penalized in-race, all from Race Lap 1:

Turn 1; Cars 15, 64, 8: Car 15 - Drive-Through Penalty and 1 Licence Point - Causing avoidable contact
Turn 1; Cars 15, 8, 54: Car 8 - Drive-Through Penalty and 1 Licence Point - Causing an avoidable incident

Turn 4; Cars 5 and 55: Car 55 - Drive-Through Penalty and 1 Licence Point - Causing an avoidable incident

Car 71 - Drive Through Penalty, 1 Licence Point - Incorrect Skin in Race

The following cars spectated without permission from Race Control while still on the track and will be penalized 5 points to the driver's championship and 1 licence point: 47, 19, 54, 71, 63
Please note; the DT Penalty for Car 8 is converted into a 13-second post-race time penalty.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG