The online racing simulator
SimBin declares bankruptcy and reforms as Sector 3 Studios
So the company fails, presumably owes other people/investors money it can't pay. Declares bankruptcy, writes off debts, carries on as before under a different name?
I guess that is the "easiest way" to restructure.

I bet the company had almost no assets worth seizing, in its name, either.

Sorry, I've seen this happen countless times, some people seem to make a career out of doing it, it's quite unpleasant.
I was just going to say the same thing Sin...and his quote "“I formed Sector 3 to first try and keep as much of the talent SimBin employed as possible,” said Speed, though 18 employees will still be affected by the move.

He described the bankruptcy as the "easiest way" to enact a pre-planned "restructuring process"

No what he means to say is...

I have been planning this for a while now and this was my cheapest way of getting out of paying the bills and redundency as going backrupt, you have to fight the solvency for money, not me. I am sorry to the 18 people, but you have no jobs for now, but guess what, I am an MD of another company now, and I will re-employ you on lower salary and we will continue as normal...PMSL...Same here Sin...seen it all before, actually seeing it now where I work, not solvency, the magic word "restructure" apply for your own jobs as your job title has changed LOL

Fordie
I've worked for firms like that, or as I call them: Professional Bankrupts, these days I check the directors and their history, and the solvency of the company prior to interview. It's not infallable but I'll do anything I can to avoid working for another crook - it's just soul destroying and messes up your own credit rating. It took me years to get on the housing ladder as a consequence.

I wonder if this effects Rogue System.
#5 - Mysho
Sector 3 Studios is already a name for Australian game studio focused on racing games. They could've at least done some researching before picking up their name.
Quote from Becky Rose :I've worked for firms like that, or as I call them: Professional Bankrupts, these days I check the directors and their history, and the solvency of the company prior to interview. It's not infallable but I'll do anything I can to avoid working for another crook - it's just soul destroying and messes up your own credit rating. It took me years to get on the housing ladder as a consequence.

I wonder if this effects Rogue System.

How does working for someone that goes bankrupt affect your credit rating?

I've worked for people where the paycheck bounced a couple of times. It would up getting me shut off notices for the utilities. I got away from them.
But I don't see how that affected my credit score - not that I care.
LOL My credit rating went out the window (for seven years) cause of a bank that screwed me over and I went after them for pay back. I've got a couple a years left before I can re establish credit, then I'm going to screw them over all over again. I have things rigged up to where they and their credit ratings crap really can't do anything to me. That's what they get for messing with me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG