The online racing simulator
Unable to send private messages (new site)
I'm unable to send private messages to a number of users entered for the GenR GT1 Challenge, pre-qualifying starts in 45 minutes, it will be hard to communicate that sort of thing.

The list of people who LFSForum tells me "were not found" are: seldon; cougar8; oliver feistkorn; gordon666; mikey527; mitza4rally; -ritariässä-; fat-oil; jkat; r@fixii; bluedog; kashiko; guhong; splitf1; the_wheelman; eetu71; (irina); thai; ivan.f; székely; danielin; drunk85; iginla; otone; hunter84; isaacprice; nicolas sosa; ahrmetfurkancakir43; maz17;

Both users "isaacprice" and "mitza4rally" have sent me messages to which I'm able to reply, but yet I still cannot send messages to them. It is also unrelated to capital or lower case letters. I'm a bit puzzled by what to do?
** Best answer **
Looks like Allow people to send you messages on this website is unchecked in Settings

Maybe something went wrong while transfering settings
I'm sorry but I can't bring myself to phone Victor at this point, after he was awake for more than 20 hours doing really confusing things and was shattered when he went to bed. It may be up to a few hours before he wakes up again.
We at least know what the problem is now, it's just a setting, anyone can change that with 3 clicks. I just didn't think of something like that at all and got a bit nervous because I couldn't figure out what the reason was.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG