The online racing simulator
Where does the pokemons live?
(26 posts, started )
in my basement.
Go to bed, you've drunk too much.
Pakemons are wild "animals", you can find them in amazonia or sahara. Go there and be patient. If you find them, let me know. :monkey:
Quote from LFSn00b :I AM NOT! They said they live in england... WHERE i can find a Rocket?

You want a rocket to come to England.... Go to bed.
*hips*
Starkle starkle little twink,
What the hell I are, you think.
I'm not drunk like thinkle peep,
I'm just a little slort of sheep.
Starkle starkle little twink,
What the hell I are, you think.
*hickup, burp*
There should be sobriety tests on the forum. For example, a simple maze where you have to move the mouse in a relatively straight line.
If you're sober enough to hit the keyboard you're not drunk enough yet.
no you guys are wrong they live on your gameboy with mario and donkey kong..:drink:
#9 - DeKo
pokemon is actually an advert for animal cruelty. catch animals against there will, train them, keep them in tiny balls and force them to fight. its hilarious
Pokemons are a local creature, only to be found within 5 miles of my grandfather's hairdresser's butcher's cousin's house.

You are ALL wrong...It is a well known fact that Pokemon inhabit EmmyLous bedroom...

Her room is infested with the damn things!
#12 - JTbo
Because pokemons are evil as ***** (They are most annoying thing after tele tubbies so they must be evil) they must come from ****, I don't think I am allowed to write those things, but that thing below and very hot
Don't Pokemon live in some Japanese place?
Lol how old are you? I drank Heineken when I was 12.:woohoo:

Cheers
I heard there are drunken trolls living on this forum!
Quote from al heeley :If you're sober enough to hit the keyboard you're not drunk enough yet.

If you can lie on the floor without holding onto something you're not drunk enough yet.

edit: n00b, my god you're old ... by any chance, are you jesus?
Isn't Jesus only 2006 on Monday? LFSn00b is older
#18 - JTbo
Please don't say that, I'm over 10 years older than noob and I'm already feeling very very old, all this talk about noob being old makes me feel prehistoric
Quote from JTbo :Please don't say that, I'm over 10 years older than noob and I'm already feeling very very old, all this talk about noob being old makes me feel prehistoric

Quote from LFSn00b :It has to be said..

I'm 2014

I think you missed that part
#20 - JTbo
Quote from Leifde :I think you missed that part

Minor numbers, do not affect to equation so can be ignored safely

Guess, I'm getting blind too then
except im not stopping because im running around some of the old posts i've made.

and holy shit. I must've been a boring guy back then. not that im implying i still would be boring but not atleast that boring.

/drunk niko bumping old posts out o/

Quote from al heeley :If you're sober enough to hit the keyboard you're not drunk enough yet.

after a period of time it comes from the muscle memory it is rather easy considering i have just blown 2 promilles to my friends alcometer he takes with him to check how drunk he is.
Quote from nikopdr :except im not stopping because im running around some of the old posts i've made.

and holy shit. I must've been a boring guy back then. not that im implying i still would be boring but not atleast that boring.

after a period of time it comes from the muscle memory it is rather easy considering i have just blown 2 promilles to my friends alcometer he takes with him to check how drunk he is.

:bump:
Quote from nikopdr :except im not stopping because im running around some of the old posts i've made.

Nah, you were a good guy.
Quote from hrtburnout :Pokemons are a local creature, only to be found within 5 miles of my grandfather's hairdresser's butcher's cousin's house.

They live here....or at least the creator does
Attached images
2009224_163011.jpg

Where does the pokemons live?
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG