The online racing simulator
New G27 pedal riser concept
Hi everyone, I am new to Live for Speed, since receiving my Oculus DK2 last week I have been racing non stop with Live for Speed and loving every second of it. It is a fantastic sim combined with the rift it's even better. Here is something I would like to share with the community.

A fellow sim racer and I are developing something very unique for the G25 and G27 pedal set. We are hoping you may be able to help us by giving us your feedback and suggestions so that we can eventually come up with something that every G25 and G27 owner will love. Just to be clear these are not for sale and we will not try to advertise or sell them via this forum. If we can get enough interest we will announce something through the correct channels.

Please feel free to comment here or mail us at StigSimExperience@gmail.com

thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions, cheers AussieStig

" alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />

" alt="" onload="imageAutoSize(this)" />
Why not go all the way and make a full pedal set with modded springs and dampers? Or even make it a usb device?
Hi Bmxtwins, thank you for your suggestions and interest in our development. If you like you can drop us a mail at the above mentioned address and we will only be too happy to add you to our mailing list.

Cheers, Steve & Mark
Certainly looks way more professional than my solution (and totaly adjustable, I like that), but a bit flimsy imo.
What you will need are stiffer springs, as the longer lever softens the pedal feel a lot.
Hi ACCAkut,

Thanks for your comments mate. The design is in the development stage right now and we are hoping to get a lot of good feedback such as yours to help with the overall design and what people would like to see with it!!!

Please keep an eye on this thread for upcoming announcements.

Cheers, Mark (AussieStig)
Hey guys, just a quick note, what are your ideas regarding a very stiff progressive brake spring? We are looking into this at the moment and would like your feedback.

Cheers Mark
I've used G27 pedals and though they were great until I got CSR Elite pedals which features a really stiff load cell.

I think that if you can do that with a potentiometer it's a good idea.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG