The online racing simulator
Strange problem with Logitech G25
Hello, i have used my G25 Wheel a few years now with LFS with NO problem.
Until now, when the steering degree is set to 900 in the Logitech Profiler, the Driver propertis for the Wheel and in the game, and it is still 90degree in the game whatever i do.

And in the logitech G25 driver properties i can turn the wheel 900 degrees with no problem and it registers it, but the game won't register the turning degrees

And everyother game works with 900degree with same setup and i start LFS BAM!! i won't work

Anyone know what to do? reinstall??

Thanks in advance fellas

First of all, I got the feeling that you are using a really old version of the Profiler. And uncheck the combined pedals for god sake! xD

It is as simple as setting the wheel compentsation to zero in LFS (second line, just below your red circle)
Wut?? if i uncheck the "Combined pedals" it will brake when i let the gas go.

But i will try update the profiler to see if it get better thanks
Quote from Zlicek :Wut?? if i uncheck the "Combined pedals" it will brake when i let the gas go.

You will have to re-assign the throttle and brake and recalibrate them. The brake and throttle are now 'one', which means you can't press the throttle and brake together.
You seem to have it pretty misconfigured. Make sure you're using the latest drivers; it might not help but it certainly won't hurt. I believe that you should set the "Wheel turn compensation" to zero if you want LFS to not mess with the input. Once you do that, uncheck the "Combined pedals" and assign correct axes for throttle, brake and clutch pedals in LFS. As a last thing turn off the "Calibration lock", click "Recalibrate axes" and turn your wheel all the way from lock to lock and depress all pedals. LFS will adjust the input for the reported axes ranges and your wheel should work correctly...
Now i have recalibrated and everyother thing you guys have said, but still it is strange,

On the left side with all the axels i turn the wheel all the way to the left and clibrate and it just recognice the 90degrees of the wheel no matter what.

Will try a fresh install
Now i have a fresh install (Saved the old) and everything worked like a charm

And i was curious about the settings, so i copied the whole new game to the old and it is still 90degrees no matter what, so frustrating

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG