The online racing simulator
My edited LFS videos :)
(5 posts, started )
Here are some of my Live For Speed edits & montages in a playlist. Hope you guys enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/playli ... GJ0kfiy68N3-lY3ODKuEhhkpp

Let me know what you think. All opinions go! If you like it or hate it, let me know!
Just one note.

This is professional.

They are neat videos, yes, but some jerky camera movements and slight choppiness and poor visual quality are visible.
Have to agree with nikopdr, the videos are nice but far from professional.
Quote from nikopdr :Just one note.

This is professional.

They are neat videos, yes, but some jerky camera movements and slight choppiness and poor visual quality are visible.

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I've taken some notes of "Welcome To LFS 2". That is really well edited compared to mine.

There's not too many edited Live For Speed videos out there so I didn't have a visual marker to compare mine with.
Quote from ROFLcopterZA :Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. I've taken some notes of "Welcome To LFS 2". That is really well edited compared to mine.

There's not too many edited Live For Speed videos out there so I didn't have a visual marker to compare mine with.

There are a few really stunning examples, e.g Lynce's "LFS Forms" or unokeva's "Welcome to LFS 1". You do not necessarily need much video editing for a good movie either, e.g kraniwani's Just_racing (altough that video might be considered low quality nowadays, a few years earlier I considered this one of the best videos anyone made about LFS and I still think it's really good).

I do not encourage plagiarism, but you can learn something about camera angles and editing when looking at those videos. But remember, you learn best from your mistakes, and if you take your time with your videos, be careful not to overedit them, maybe they will one day be considered professional!

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG