The online racing simulator
#1 - PIM1
Fanatec CSR wheel just will not work Help please!!!
Hi guys

Just joined the forum hope to be racing soon etc. I have downloaded the demo to use and check that everything works before I buy the final s2 license.

I have a major problem with my fanatec CSR wheel and pedals not fully working. I can get any rotation in game no problem and 6.1 shifter or paddles engage gears no problem. Brake and gas work but car just doesn't move at all. The handbrake will not turn off by using the Q key or setting a button on the wheel. The clutch is showing that it is all the way in or out according to the bottom right corner of screen which shows pedal usage. So any help would be great as I just don't know what to do. I have a oculus rift on its way very soon so I want to play the best racing game possible which is this game etc.

P.s all controls work with mouse, I have set a race going to then pause to switch back to change to wheel and this allows me to at least have the handbrake off but still no drive.

Thanks in advance guys :-)
LFS won't allow you to release the E-brake until you put the car in gear for the first time. If you're using the H-shifter, make sure that you've mapped the shifter correctly and that "H-shifter" is selected in the controller setup.
#3 - PIM1
Hi, OK that sounds like a fix for the handbrake will try ASAP but its the clutch that seems to not move. Can you offer any help with the clutch issue. Thanks

Even if I set it to auto clutch or auto gears still no drive just don't get it.
You just have to assign the correct axis to the clutch in the controller setup. Even if you set the gearbox to automatic you still have to put the car in gear, otherwise it will remain in neutral.
#5 - PIM1
It does go in all the gears but no drive its down to the clutch being all on or off either way it doesn't change in game but does when I calibrate .

Could you please explain how you calibrate the clutch please.
Didn't understand the problem but it's because im quite tired atm. But is it like you can rev normally when gear is on neutral but when you change to first gear, car won't move anymore?

I've had similiar problem few times before and i solved it with some settings changes (probably some axis).
#7 - PIM1
Yes car revs in all gears and also neutral but nothing happens. Going on noe to tinker some more .
#8 - PIM1
I have done it but I don't think I could tell you how I sorted it. It was the axis. Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG