The online racing simulator
Which is why it would be good to have the damage inspected by an expert, and not lost.
The German Airforce expert thought it looked like 30mm cannon damage. The SU 25 mounts 2 without needing any weapon pods.

Either way, it was shot down by the Ukraine military. Who are trying hard to prevent the investigation from proceeding.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Either way, it was shot down by the Ukraine military.

Your certainty of this fact is very reassuring. Just like it was when you said a British diplomat had raped a woman from New Zealand.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Which is why it would be good to have the damage inspected by an expert, and not lost.
The German Airforce expert thought it looked like 30mm cannon damage. The SU 25 mounts 2 without needing any weapon pods.

Either way, it was shot down by the Ukraine military. Who are trying hard to prevent the investigation from proceeding.

I've reconciled already with the fact that you'll grab any rope as long as its not USA/EU-biased, and you would believe it was Ukraine who shot down that plane with no doubts. Yet I'm still going to try to appeal to your logic and common sense (if they are still around) and ask you to look at that SU-25 information page you have, apparently already read, where read information about 2(?!) 30mm cannons and read some more infrmation about it.

Lets turn down the fact that it has only one 30mm cannon with 250 rounds (which is close combat ground strike orientated gun), but some things will ask you to use your logic:

-) Top speed, SU-25 is subsonic plane, it would have incredibly hard work to catch up and make close enough (1km at least) in order to open fire with canon. Head on attack is a big risk while the time to aim is minimal (Even if one single 30mm shell whould be enough, but even a line of shots is highly unlikely to cause an explosive decompression )
-)How did it happen, that SU-25 was on 10km height if it has service ceiling of only 7km (and thats without any armament).
I would be glad to know, that Ukrainian military airplanes which barely flew for last 15 years are in such super condition so the can perform better they were designed, but something makes me think it isn't since one SU-25 crashed at landing in Dnipropetrovsk Airport a month ago because of control system failure without any combat damage.

I'm not willing to offend anyone, but anyone who blindly belives that ukrainian SU-25 shot down MH-17 probably has some mental problems.
Jeez, you could have believed it was SU-27, at least that would sound somewhat plausible....

P.S.: All mass media are heavily biased, both western/ukrainian and russian. But It happen to be that I see more disproofs of russian news than from western\ukrainian sources.

Reminds me of an old joke:
"When you think every single person around you is an idiot, the only idiot is you"
Oh God, and I seriously thought I wouldn't have to explain this to anybody because it's so frikkin' obvious.

Quote from Racer X NZ :So that's just a report I was telling you about earlier from the BBC that keeps getting deleted. Didn't comment about it's accuracy. And given the weather at the time it's highly unlikely.

The one I asked you to watch was the CNN one, that is rather interesting.
The Russian media had spotted this earlier, so had the German Airforce expert. It would be interesting to actually get this checked forensically by an expert.

http://www.anderweltonline.com ... oad/PDF/Cockpit-MH017.pdf
This is a different shot of the same area. This only occurs around the cockpit area.

Shooting down a highly automated aircraft by trying to kill its crew is like the most idiotic thing to do. These aircraft fly almost by themselves and MH17 was flying on autopilot shortly prior the crash. Killing the crew or destroying the controls won't necessarily switch the automation off. Aircraft with such damage can fly thousands of miles before it crashes due to fuel starvation or some progressive structural failure.

Quote from Racer X NZ :
And before some hero points out that the SU 25 cannot attain these altitudes I suggest a little bit more research on their part. If you do this you will discover that in 2010 the Ukraine issued a contract for an upgrade to an improved SU 25 M1 spec, with seriously uprated engines (R-195) and avionics.

Again, you are very wrong. Ukrainian Su-25M1 is a joke of an upgrade (sorry). The R-195 engine provides about 10 % of additional thrust over R-95Sh, that won't increase the service ceiling by 3 km. It is also not specific to the Ukrainian M1. Original Su-25 had a maximum ceiling of about 7 km in clean configuration - that means WITHOUT any weapons except for the internal cannon. Max ceiling depends quite a lot on weather conditions but even if an Su-25 managed to fist its way up to 10 km, it would be at the very edge of its performance envelope. It absolutely would not have been able to precisely target MH17's cockpit and take it out with a gun. Go look at the specs, they're all over the Internet! You also seem to be forgetting the fact that max speed of Su-25 is quite close to B777 cruising speed. Therefore it is almost impossible for it to climb high enough, catch up with it and aim weapons at it.

Even if the Ukrainians devised some sort of evil scheme, why wouldn't they have just moved one of their own Buks close to the conflict zone and use that? Or better yet, why wouldn't they have shot it down with Su-27 or MiG-29 which could have accomplished such a task easily and from 50 km away.

Quote from Racer X NZ :
As supported by Russian radar information released to the EU which stated the aircraft were at a similar altitude. This is impossible with a standard SU 25.

Russian source mentioning "similar" altitude... now that's a lead! Or rather... not.

Quote from Racer X NZ :
Upon entering Ukrainian airspace, MH17 was instructed by Ukrainian air traffic control to fly at 33,000ft. The M1 spec isn't capable of 35,000ft.

Buk-M1 can engage targets flying as high as 72,000 ft.
I'm basing my comment on 'the Ukraine' shot it down on the Ukraines admission that they shot it down, sorry, isn't that clear enough for you ?
Also Ukraine statements that the rebels had not captured a BUK.

As well as the US statements that Russia was not involved.

Do try reading and not coming up with conspiracy theories, lol.

Just because your media is incapable of not lying is no reason to slavishly believe them.

Still be interesting having it examined by experts before it has an accident. I do believe that's the point of an investigation.
As cynical as this may sound, this accident is not the point in this all Ukraine situation. It's a very tragic event most likely caused by some irresponsible monkey having a gun way above his abilities, someone already shared this view. I flew above crimeea a few days earlier, it could have been my plane targeted. Randomness is something our brains don't like. We need clear cause and effect, otherwise we invent gods and secret societies.
Is it also possible that the shooters crashed the plane on purpose? Yes it is. Could be either side.
Imagine someone dealing with daily misery and death around him, looking in the sky, watching the world carelessly passing above. I don't think they would give a shit killing innocent strangers, after seeing their kind slaughtered.

They (Ukranian east and west)have to stop and negociate. The deeper they go the spyral of crapdoing, the harder it will be. It's really amazing how far they are from considering a truce. Ukranian army is so cocky, it's unreal. NATO will never engage Russia here, if things go more shittty, it will be the scenario of mercenaries on both sides engaged in a slow guerilla war. Guess who will suffer most?
Quote from [B :kill_em_all[/B]]snip

Sorry but this was first thing I noticed and then your post started to be too funny.
Three words: I - hate - Russia

Russia, Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea....axle of evil

Winston Churchil: "I believe that the day will come when all will know beyond doubt - and not just one side of this house - but the entire civilized world, that it would have been an immense blessing for humanity, strangled Bolshevism at his birth to have ... [which] would have prevented the war "(parliamentary debates, Hansard, HOUSE OF COMMONS, log, London, His Majesty's Stationery Office, part 460, No. 46 -.. Wednesday, January 26, 1949, Mr. Churchill"
Quote from dfgjkl :If u realy want to who is to blame in all what hapen in ukraina blame ukraine government in first!I am 100% sure most here have not a clue what ppl in charge in ukraine gouverment - oligarchs thiefs and criminals.I know in past 10 years at least ukrainian citizens has no choiсe in who vote for next presiden - oligarch or criminal.Finaly ppl of ukraine tired of oligarch and criminals in charge and began to protest.Which resulted in maidan.I doubt that there were normal people in "maidan".
And when the riots broke out and a massive hassle and people began to die.What did ukrainian ''gouverment''?Send ukrainian solders to kill own ppl, ukrainian citizens and call it ''punishing mission''.In what they guilty that they deserve to be killed?To avoid being killed by own army they went into the militia or ''opolchenie'' ...

Like I said a few posts back...
Here's the Ukraine problem in a nutshell.
Ukraine has a government of crooks ran by some clown named Yucky or something. Doesn't matter, he's out of the picture. The Ukrainians decide they don't want this scumbag telling them how to think. They get rid of his happy ass and replace him and his bunch with....MORE CRIMINALS????!!!
So now you have the Crimeans. They decide that they don't want to be dictated by criminals and that they have a right to freedom and self determination without having to deal with criminal governments. Great idea!
You go Crimea! You don't have to take that crap from a bunch of oligarchs!
You rock!
Then those morons join Russia. WTF??? May as well join Mississippi.
LOL These Crimeans kind of remind me of the Tea party here in the states. The tea party lies about how they're all about less government and more personal freedoms for the individual. Yet as soon as they get a clown elected, the first thing those scumbags do is try to enact legislation that LIMITS the freedoms of the individual. I guess stupidity is a worldwide disease.
Now you have Russian separatists in Eastern Ukraine.... What? Do they want different criminals telling them how to think too or something?
Quote from Xone :Three words: I - hate - Russia

Nukes for those countries doesn't sound to bad eh?
Quote from Xone :Three words: I - hate - Russia

Beware, you may get an infraction for saying things out loud!
VicePresident of Russian Duma (Parliament) Vladimir Zhirinovsky threatened with IIIrd World War saying it is in fact decided thus anihilating of Baltic states and Poland is to happen...

...now we know why, when heavily armed caterpillar tracked "humanitarian convoy" entered from Russia into Ukraine... Next assault as in Georgia case.

As much as I hate the communist times of my country, what Ukraine is doing to its citizens is retarded, and they are really worth a good shake. Dropping phosphorus bombs on residential areas is not quite European, is it? US correctly stopped serbs's genocide, Russia should do the same.
-
(dfgjkl) DELETED by dfgjkl
Quote from kill_em_all :what Ukraine is doing to its citizens is retarded, and they are really worth a good shake. Dropping phosphorus bombs on residential areas is not quite European, is it?

Is it Ukrainian or Russian rebels, that the question.

Not sure why Ukraine wants to do this to their own people.. It's not like Yugoslavia or Assads regime.

I don't trust any Russian intention. Ukrainian either. Basically the whole Eastern of Europe and Russia is one big lying fest.
-
Quote from dfgjkl :the entire west get all the information received from the Ukrainian informants.and like you said you no trust them either.:twirl:

Your point being? I think he meant to say that everyone over there can't be trusted and are essentially scumbags... Or that's just what I think.
Exactly!
-
There is no better or worse..

Why the f. can't people just stay in there own little space?
To be honest there are UK reporters there. However the information they are providing is interesting to say the least.

Here's the Guardian," .... a different Russian convoy did make the crossing into Ukrainian territory late on Thursday evening."
http://www.theguardian.com/wor ... convoy-stops-short-border

So, according to the Guardian, Russia has invaded the Ukraine.

Here's the Ukraine claiming to have destroyed part of it, "Petro Poroshenko, the Ukrainian president, told David Cameron, the Prime Minister, that government artillery had destroyed a “considerable part” of a small military convoy that entered the country."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new ... an-military-vehicles.html

This is where the story becomes more interesting.

In Moscow, a spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry insisted that no Russian military vehicles were destroyed because none had crossed into Ukraine.
http://news.yahoo.com/12-russi ... aid-convoy-073246864.html

In Washington, a Pentagon spokesman said Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoygu "guaranteed" Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel on Friday that no Russian troops are involved in the transport of humanitarian relief supplies to eastern Ukraine.

So, the question is, what has the Ukraine govt actually destroyed ?

This is where the breakdown of logic occurs, because for Russia to make such a formal statement it clearly implies that Russia believes there is no evidence of destruction of a Russian convoy in Ukraine territory, something which obviously would exist if indeed as Ukraine's president had claimed, the "majority of the machines had been eliminated."

If true, it also implies that either Ukraine had fabricated the entire story, and certainly the part about the destruction of the convoy and by extension that Russians had ever entered into East Ukraine. Furthermore, that would also suggest that the reports of the British reporters were also a fabrication.

So what other possibility is there? Well, one that is all too unpalatable for Ukraine, namely that in its excitement to blow something up, it may have well destroyed some of its own military vehicles. A possible lead to such a turn of events comes from this Interfax report citing the leadership of the breakaway Donetsk People's Republic.

The leadership of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic has dismissed the Ukrainian government's statement on destroying a convoy of what appeared to be Russian armored vehicles in eastern Ukraine.

"We haven't received any armored vehicles from Russia. No Russian units, including Russian armored vehicles, have crossed the border. Hence, no Russian armored vehicles could have been destroyed," DPR First Deputy Prime Minister Andrei Purgin told Interfax on Friday evening.

Purgin claimed that, on the contrary, the militias destroyed about 100 Ukrainian armored vehicles.

"A lot of Ukrainian armored vehicles were destroyed today, 7 at one place, 12 at another. And the same all over the DPR territory. A total of about 100 of them," Purgin said.
The implication is clear: while 100 or so Ukraine armored vehicles may or may not have been destroyed, one wonders if indeed the Ukraine army was responsible in "aiding" the separatists with what would appear to be a friendly-fire incident?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/ ... ussian-convoy-was-destroy
Quote from cargame.nl :There is no better or worse..

Why the f. can't people just stay in there own little space?

Donetsk people as well as the rest of Ukrainians I guess they can, ones who cannot are the large space guys: US govt. working on expanding their area of "democracy" and Russia feeling frustrated it can't control the outside world, even if in its doorstep.
So, two days after my last post, with no evidence provided by the 'Forces of Good', you'd think that an invasion would have some follow up, evidence, facts, but clearly not..... ROFL !
That's why Russian news at present, on this subject, is more accurate.
And the lies just vanish from the media after the initial screaming and yelling. Strangely enough most people tend to forget to follow up the initial posting ........ And never, ever, question the fact that the original was lies. In my opinion, this is possibly an example of Stockholm Syndome. People just can't believe the truth about their rulers and the games they're playing, so they go into denial.

I hope this helps to answer earlier questions about ' why do you post Russian info and downplay western media ?'

And, as an advanced post, when the Ukraine claims to have destroyed Russian T72s that have invaded the Ukraine, the Ukraine have just brought some from Poland for the scap value of $8700 each, just pre empting the next false flag claim......

And, where's the info from GB from the Black Boxs regarding who destroyed MH17 ? How long does it take to listen to a recording ?, unless, it involves being shot down by a Ukraine aircraft. In which case I expect at least another 2 months..........
I expect the hope is WW part 3 will then be happening so no one will care.
This very low level manipulation must work for the Ukrainians who don't have access to the internet, guess they are boosting the internal political support. Such moves are eroding very quickly their international backing though.

Putin's mega aid convoy move was very smart, he scored here big time.

Indeed, the delayed black-box results, is quite fishy. If they showed clear evidence against the rebels or Russia, they would have posted it the next day. The longer they wait, the more doubtful and debated those results will be irrespective of what they will show.
-
(Racer Y) DELETED by Racer Y
Quote from Racer X NZ :
.......the Ukraine have just brought some from Poland for the scap value of $8700 each, hope is WW part 3 will then be happening so no one will care.

$8700 for a soviet era tank? Can anyone get one? I want one.
WWIII? Who cares? It's a win win for me either way. If it doesn't happen, I get to die a sedentary life paying taxes. If it does happen, I die building an empire.
Wouldn't you like the chance to carve out a little piece of the planet for yourself and set up a legacy as to how things are to be done from that day forward? I would. It'd be easier than you'd think too. Humanity as a whole is nothing but a herd animal. When the next global war comes and they lose all their shepherds, their going to need someone to tell them what to do or they'll die. I plan on being just that person.
Once in a while I check this thread and every time I must admit it was a mistake...

All gone to shit in Ukraina, what now?
(629 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG