The online racing simulator
Hi S2 İnsim
Hi, I'm asking people s2 but if I can not find people that you know you give me? source code?

give me the source s2 cruise?
Quote from YounGPimP :Hi, I'm asking people s2 but if I can not find people that you know you give me? source code?

give me the source s2 cruise?

Use the Search facility, but be prepared to wade through hundreds of posts to try find what you want.
Some old insims to give you a flavour of what you need to know (although they may not use the most current InSim protocol.

LFS Manual - Programming
Example Cruise Server
Open Source Cruise Server
.NET (C#) - [LsGO] Cruise Mod (LifeStyleCruiseGamersOrganization)
Cruise InSim
LFSLapper Cruise
Would be nice if there was a section just for Cruise Insims, or at least some sort of sticky, with links to existing Cruise insim code, requests, etc.

Might reduce the need for all these "I want cruise insim" threads.
Quote from sinanju :Use the Search facility, but be prepared to wade through hundreds of posts to try find what you want.
Some old insims to give you a flavour of what you need to know (although they may not use the most current InSim protocol.

LFS Manual - Programming
Example Cruise Server
Open Source Cruise Server
.NET (C#) - Cruise Mod (LifeS ... uiseGamersOrganization)
Cruise InSim
LFSLapper Cruise

Well, thank the user to enter the pit shift + p and $ 500 How to add money to cut inside me? I typed the users do not have money pit cut $ 500 minus $ 500 to lower.

+

x map how to add people I write and street name
As I said in my previous post, try using the Search function.

I would have thought anyone asking for the source code for something would know a little about coding?

If you want help, you'll have to give a lot more information - the biggest part of which is ..... what code are you using and what language is it in?

Have you got the code to run?

Which bit are you stuck on, and what have you tried to make it work.

If you don't know what you are doing, or you sort of know but can't give examples of what you've tried, do NOT expect to get any response to your questions - garantili istismar bir sürü hariç - özellikle arama özelliğini kullanarak değil.

Kullanarak arama olabilir ne kadar faydalı görmek?

Ben sadece arama ile bu çeviri hizmeti bulunamadı!

Tüm için google translate dolu!
Quote from sinanju :As I said in my previous post, try using the Search function.

I would have thought anyone asking for the source code for something would know a little about coding?

If you want help, you'll have to give a lot more information - the biggest part of which is ..... what code are you using and what language is it in?

Have you got the code to run?

Which bit are you stuck on, and what have you tried to make it work.

If you don't know what you are doing, or you sort of know but can't give examples of what you've tried, do NOT expect to get any response to your questions - garantili istismar bir sürü hariç - özellikle arama özelliğini kullanarak değil.

Kullanarak arama olabilir ne kadar faydalı görmek?

Ben sadece arama ile bu çeviri hizmeti bulunamadı!

Tüm için google translate dolu!

Bl1 lfs_external_csf11 cruise pit 500$ Code

// A player goes to the garage (setup screen).
private void PLP_PlayerGoesToGarage(Packets.IS_PLP PLP)
{
try
{
if (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(PLP.PLID)].UniqueID)].PitOK == 0)
{
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^7" + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(PLP.PLID)].UniqueID)].Username + " ^1Pite Girdigin Icin 500 TL Odedin!");
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^3Neden:^7 yola verdigi hasar icin", PLP.PLID, 0);
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(PLP.PLID)].UniqueID)].Cash -= 500;
}

//allllttt

InSim.PLP_Received += new LFS_External.InSim.InSimInterface.PLP_EventHandler(PLP_PlayerGoesToGarage); // A player goes to the garage (setup screen).

else if (((Conn.CompCar.X / 196608) >= 74) && ((Conn.CompCar.X / 196608) <= 77) && ((Conn.CompCar.Y / 196608) >= 10) && ((Conn.CompCar.Y / 196608) <= 14))

// Safe Pit
//
bool IsInPits = false;
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) >= 74) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= 77) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= 10) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= 14))
{
IsInPits = true;
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].PitOK = 1;
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^2Pit Guvenli!", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 15, 0, 90, 7, (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID), 2, false);
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^2Garaj", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 25, 0, 64, 171, (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID), 2, false);
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) >= 73) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= 76) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= 15) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= 22))
{
IsInPits = true;
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].PitOK = 1;
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^2Pit Guvenli!", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 15, 0, 90, 7, (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID), 2, false);
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^^2Garaj", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 25, 0, 64, 171, (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID), 2, false);
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) >= 72) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= 75) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= 23) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= 26))
{
IsInPits = true;
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^2Garaj", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 25, 0, 64, 171, (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID), 2, false);
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) >= 71) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= 75) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= 28) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= 29))
{
IsInPits = true;
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) >= 70) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= 74) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= 30) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= 34))
{
IsInPits = true;
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) >= 69) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= 73) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= 35) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= 39))
{
IsInPits = true;
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) >= 68) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= 72) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= 40) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= 44))
{
IsInPits = true;
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) >= 67) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= 71) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= 45) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= 49))
{
IsInPits = true;
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) >= 66) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= 70) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= 50) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= 54))
{
IsInPits = true;
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) >= 65) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= 69) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= 55) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= 59))
{
IsInPits = true;
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) >= 64) && ((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= 68) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= 60) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= 64))
{
IsInPits = true;
}
if (IsInPits == false)
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].PitOK = 0;
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^1Pit Guvensiz!", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 15, 0, 90, 7, (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID), 2, false);
}

pit 500$ for City Long [LsGO] Cruise Mod necessary source code

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG