The online racing simulator
Stunt Rally
(19 posts, started )
Stunt Rally
#2 - Sobis
It has online? Hell yes then!
looks bloody fun I'm downloading it now
#5 - Sobis
Dammit I absolutely hate this crappy PC!!! Can't play this...
Quote from Sobis :Dammit I absolutely hate this crappy PC!!! Can't play this...

haha, sucks for you. I bet my laptop can even run it :P
If you tune the settings way down even iGP should handle it just fine. Ultra is ridiculous though.
#8 - Sobis
The problem is my CPU. It's really old and has been overclocked (+0.25 GHz) for more than 2 years now (no overheating issues though).
indeed, it's not as well optimized as it should be XD

Doesn't matter, even at the lower settings (aside from trees popping and not knowing where they actually stand) it looks and plays great
this game seems to be a lot of fun, I'm playing it for about 2 hours now, but I can't play online, at least I don't find any server, don't know if nobody is playing online, or I'm doing something wrong
Partly procedural terrain and spline tracks are so much fun. Need way more layers to add details though.

Edit: How do I turn off ghost car? This fully opaque thing is annoying.
Quote from Sobis :The problem is my CPU. It's really old and has been overclocked (+0.25 GHz) for more than 2 years now (no overheating issues though).

Try those big maps with low height map density. When running on a small map with 0.05 grid size my computer with i7 4910MQ enters slow motion mode. Since the physics does not seem to be multi-threaded I guess no fancy rig will handle that.
Hi,

does any one get black textures? I have just played one track and the road, trees and water are all fine, however, the run off areas of the track a missing a texture and are black. Anyone get this?

Game seems quite fun otherwise

Mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :Hi,

does any one get black textures? I have just played one track and the road, trees and water are all fine, however, the run off areas of the track a missing a texture and are black. Anyone get this?

Game seems quite fun otherwise

Mad

I experienced the same when I was recording some gameplay videos of this. For me the first track I load it loads fine, but after i select another track only the driving line and objects have textures, everything else is black.
I had that on one of the tracks, it was fine at the Mosport/canadien tire track tho
I wish we could edit the height map directly with external image editors.
Quote from nikopdr :I experienced the same when I was recording some gameplay videos of this. For me the first track I load it loads fine, but after i select another track only the driving line and objects have textures, everything else is black.

Well, I still have the black textures and it is the same for all tracks. I'd like to fix it as the game is quite fun.

Will need to browse their forums.

Mad
Does anyone know how to edit the F32 height map textures with external editors?

Stunt Rally
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG