The online racing simulator
Logitech profiler for DFGT keystroke assignments not working
I dunno what happened but I can't seem to be able to use the keystroke assignment thingies to remap wheel buttons for reserved keys anymore... last time it worked, it was before i started fiddling with PCSX2 emulator files and i also tried to calibrate steering and pedals in LFS. and now for some weird reason I can map the keys on the profiler but when I play LFS it doesn't do what it supposed to do.

I don't remember how it was back then in the controls menu in LFS,but now when I press on something on my wheel that has supposedly been remapped. it just highlights the actual wheel button on the controls menu, I don't remember if it did that when the keystroke reassignments worked properly. I tried reinstalling Logitech profiler but it didn't seem to do anything or maybe it was because I didn't close LTP first.... I haven't tried keystroke reassignments for other games though, but I don't really have anything else.

Also how do I run LTP in admin mode? I've been looking for the .exe everywhere but I could only find the shortcut and I can't seem to run that in admin mode....
EDIT ok nvm about admin mode i found a solution
Quote from Giroux :I dunno what happened but I can't seem to be able to use the keystroke assignment thingies to remap wheel buttons for reserved keys anymore... last time it worked, it was before i started fiddling with PCSX2 emulator files and i also tried to calibrate steering and pedals in LFS. and now for some weird reason I can map the keys on the profiler but when I play LFS it doesn't do what it supposed to do.

I don't remember how it was back then in the controls menu in LFS,but now when I press on something on my wheel that has supposedly been remapped. it just highlights the actual wheel button on the controls menu, I don't remember if it did that when the keystroke reassignments worked properly. I tried reinstalling Logitech profiler but it didn't seem to do anything or maybe it was because I didn't close LTP first.... I haven't tried keystroke reassignments for other games though, but I don't really have anything else.

Also how do I run LTP in admin mode? I've been looking for the .exe everywhere but I could only find the shortcut and I can't seem to run that in admin mode....
EDIT ok nvm about admin mode i found a solution

How did you fixed it? I reseted my PC and it worked fine again but now again it doesn't work :/

Logitech profiler for DFGT keystroke assignments not working
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG