The online racing simulator
September 19-21, 2014: Lexmark Indy 300 Grand Prix
I will be in Australia and Gold Coast this weekend and would have love to see this race...

http://champcar-ws.com/schedule

September 19-21, 2014: Lexmark Indy 300 Grand Prix
Surfers Paradise Race Circuit - Queensland Australia

But I can not find tickets for it.... and a another person told me it has changes name to v8supercars.com ?

But the http://www.v8supercars.com.au/events race in Gold Coast have different date...?
Champ Car hasn't existed for the better part of a decade. Not sure why they still have a website or a 2014 schedule...
This Champ Car 2014 website is like some bizarre look into an alternate reality. There are full race reports for races that never happened.
Don't bother, Plourde will win again

E: Actually, seems like good old Ricardo Zonta is giving him a good run for his money. Bless him. Great to see that Servia, Tagliani and Junqueira still have full time rides in open wheel. Also, Simon Pagenaud is having a pretty busy year, IndyCar, ChampCar, IMSA, you name it!
For those who don't know, the ChampCar name was apparently purchased by Mark Plourde. He continues to update the series website with results from races that may or may not have taken place in another dimension.

He's either completely delusional or just taking a piss.
Quote from Rappa Z :For those who don't know, the ChampCar name was apparently purchased by Mark Plourde. He continues to update the series website with results from races that may or may not have taken place in another dimension.

This is hilarious.
There's sites like this for F1 as well, going as far into the future as 2025.
Quote from Rappa Z :For those who don't know, the ChampCar name was apparently purchased by Mark Plourde. He continues to update the series website with results from races that may or may not have taken place in another dimension.

Best part is that is that he's been doing that for quite a long while now, to the point of being a running joke for fans and journos alike. You'd think he'd ask himself "what's the point?", and give it up one year or the other, but no, he always finds the inner-motivation to carry on over and over again. Hard to understand his motivations, but you can't question his commitment.

Anyway, the gaps often look quite big-ish in the results, I wonder whether ChampCar has code-60 in his alternate reality Also, it's an even tougher series than IndyCar for young talent to emerge, can't spot any rookies in the field. Long gone are the years of massive driver turn-over in the mid-2000s

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG