The online racing simulator
s2 license?
(6 posts, started )
s2 license?
when i open the game it sais i am s2 licensed but i cant join into the s1 or s2 servers because my username and password is not recognised its what i entered when i installed the game but it wont work for some reason and even on this forum it sais that i am only a demo user. whats that all about? illepall
#2 - joen
About joining servers: you don't have to fill in a password unless the server is set to private. Just leave it blank.
About the forum: did you log in with your s2 membername and password or with an account you made before you bought S2?
Or if you just bought S2 it's possible that it isn't updated on the forum yet.
#3 - Noccy
The big question is : Did u pay 24£ to get that S2 licensed or did u DL a modified LFS.exe?

If u paid for it ,i would contact Victor. Else u are out of luck and u wont get to see what LFS is all about ,aka online racing fun
#4 - Mark.
Quote from Noccy :The big question is : Did u pay 24£ to get that S2 licensed or did u DL a modified LFS.exe?

If u paid for it ,i would contact Victor. Else u are out of luck and u wont get to see what LFS is all about ,aka online racing fun

If he unlocked it properly, it changes your forum status to "S2 licensed" automatically doesn't it? Well it did with me

You can't of unlocked it properly maybe?
Quote from daveb948576 :when i open the game it sais i am s2 licensed but i cant join into the s1 or s2 servers because my username and password is not recognised its what i entered when i installed the game but it wont work for some reason and even on this forum it sais that i am only a demo user. whats that all about? illepall

You did actually buy the game and aren't just thinking that you can get S2 for free ? i.e just thinking you can enter your login details without buying a license ?

You are using your GAME password rather than your WEB one?

Keiran
your LFS username is the same on the website and the forum, as is the password, and as soon as you buy a S2 licence your status changes ... so he HASNT bought S2... illepall

s2 license?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG