The online racing simulator
IE Question
(13 posts, started )
IE Question
I have noticed that recently when I type here in IE, I press ENTER and nothing happens, so I press again. Also if I click on the Smilies, nothing happens.

When I preview my post, I noticed I have double spaces (because I have pressed enter twice, and its not registered the first one I guess)

I have done a full system scan, and nothing, and this does not happen in Chrome

Anybody else experienced this?

Fordie

PS - See above, that is what I mean if I just post, without previewing and amended thread before hand. Only seems to happen on here as well
testing new setting

testing

Found the problem

Fordie
#3 - P1lot
Are you just talking to yourself in this thread or is anyone else allowed to look mad?
Quote from P1lot :Are you just talking to yourself in this thread or is anyone else allowed to look mad?

I posted the problem, then after about 10mins of looking in my profile, I found the cause.

I then thought I would test it, but clicked Submit instead of Preview....so I moved away slowly from the thread LOL

Fordie
Didnt know people still use IE. It should be removed from any computer... lol
surprised he didn't ask for a refund
Quote from Chriship :Didnt know people still use IE. It should be removed from any computer... lol

What's wrong with IE10 and higher? We're not in the IE6 times anymore, you know? Even for web development the new IE version work great.

Fordman, what did you do to fix it? I think I have the same on my Surface.
Everyone have used IE atleast 1 time, it is the most important thing when installing windows so please no remove.
#9 - Sobis
Quote from Bose321 :What's wrong with IE10 and higher? We're not in the IE6 times anymore, you know? Even for web development the new IE version work great.

Fordman, what did you do to fix it? I think I have the same on my Surface.

Finally, someone who doesn't bash IE. I'm sick of all these people who just "go with the flow" and continue bashing IE without even trying the later versions.
Chrome is certainly better, but IE has improved a lot. Still don't have any use for it, mind you.
Quote from Fordman :I posted the problem, then after about 10mins of looking in my profile, I found the cause.

I then thought I would test it, but clicked Submit instead of Preview....so I moved away slowly from the thread LOL

Fordie

So... did you really have a problem or did you want to start a forest fire between the Firefox/chrome people?
(sorry... been reading too many of Racer X's posts again)
Quote from BallWalk :Everyone have used IE atleast 1 time, it is the most important thing when installing windows so please no remove.

Yes

I used it to download Chrome, I remember the nice "Security" pop-ups, quite usefull
Quote from Fordman :testing new setting

testing

Found the problem

Fordie

Well at least tell us what the problem was and how you fixed it just in case someone else has the same problem.

IE Question
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG