The online racing simulator
Quote from kars19 :"Hey, another update. I've finished texturing the interior, and exterior is 95% done. Then one more pass to go just to clean things up. I think the physics are almost there for 1st release. Aris has offered to help with making tyres. There are still a few issues left. Currently the main issue is the custom collider isn't working, so I'll be working on fixing that. There are no driver animations yet, though I think I'll leave them out for 1st release as they can take some time to do. Nearly there"

"Hey everyone. I've updated the front page with more up to date info. Currently we are planned for release on the 14/07/2014 and are just going over everything making final changes and tweaks. Aris has provided us with some new tyres and everything is looking good''

Thanks. Nice to see the devs sparing some time on mods.

Quote from Fordman :Got my Samsung Tab2 working.....wow

http://youtu.be/TDioO_OjSY0

Fordie

Wanted to try it on my phone but it's not working. Does it need an addon or something for AC to get it work?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Thanks. Nice to see the devs sparing some time on mods.

Wanted to try it on my phone but it's not working. Does it need an addon or something for AC to get it work?

It was straight forward, obviously needs wireless, and you need to download the app for the PC as well from the devs website, and input your phone's IP Address

You will need this, if you don't have it then input your phone's IP Address, hay presto

Fordie
Attached files
TelemetryReader1_4.zip - 425.8 KB - 186 views
Oh yes, that was missing. Thanks.
The new GP2 car is crazy fun (if difficult on bumpier tracks), as is the Seat Ibiza VR6.
Yeah, VR6 around nord is surprisingly good. I even enjoy the stock one. I don't know why.
the stock one is very very similar to my real car (same weight, identical gearbox), really like it. Now I know I could have made my lap of the 'Ring in 4 minutes less, at least in theory
Just tried that Ibiza mod at Nordschleife. I also enjoyed that stock Ibiza littlebit. VR6 and turbo are awesome, good handling and good amount of power for such a small car
The turbo is completely useless for me, after a couple laps at least.
Agree, too much hp for fwd
that ibiza just looks so crap compared to the original content.. is this what we are going to have.. shit looking cars all over the shop.
Quote from R3DMAN :that ibiza just looks so crap compared to the original content.. is this what we are going to have.. shit looking cars all over the shop.

Which can always be ignored.

It would make pickup racing even harder though.
Will Trento Bondone be a part of 1.0 version or it's a DLC? Totally slipped right by me that we will have this awesomeness laser scanned..
Quote from R3DMAN :that ibiza just looks so crap compared to the original content.. is this what we are going to have.. shit looking cars all over the shop.

It just a bit of fun, until the "real" tools get released and we have some real looking and feeling mods ....I hope and pray
Fordie
Not sure if you all saw I have my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 working as a HD Dashboard for AC, so I have done a quick step by step on how to get this working on Android Devices and also what you need.

Head on over to here: http://www.triple7racing.net/t ... iewtopic.php?f=5&t=77

Regards

Fordie
the Shelby is delightful
Tango
Stunned on the visual quality, and it drives even better then it looks. I can see myself spending a lot of time with this baby.
Attached images
2014-07-14_00001.jpg
2014-07-14_00002.jpg
2014-07-14_00004.jpg
Yet another proof, that modding is the way to go.
OMG another RWD over powered car and it looks fantastic :cry:
I am going to have to download it :yikes:

Fordie
Quote from Matrixi :Yet another proof, that modding is the way to go.

broscience

Moderated modding is the way to go.
Quote from sil3ntwar :

You said it...where is the Police
Fordie
Quote from sil3ntwar : broscience

I don't really agree as a whole. Anyone should be free to mod and release their mod to be used by anyone who wants to if they so wish.

If the mod isn't good, then people won't use it. There are shit mods for AC already, but I don't see them used in any servers, no forced moderating needed there.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG