The online racing simulator
Very cool! This is my MTB: https://scontent-a-pao.xx.fbcd ... 209231865_984916480_n.jpg

Had it since end of last year. Just picked up a 50mm stem. The overdrive 2 system Giant runs means this was the only stem I could use. The Bronson was on my list when I was looking for a new MTB last year but was quite a bit more expensive than the Giant.
The Giant's are nice. I used to ride a Blur LT but sold it, so I actually wanted to try something totally different. But ease of availability and support in Malaysia made me stick with something relatively common here. Everyone seems to have a Bronson, so I thought I would just join in! 27.5in wheels and Carbon will be new for me, so I'm looking forward to trying that.

PC is now much less toasty and much quieter.
Building a HTPC/server to replace my Raspberry and Synology NAS.

An awesome i5 4460 with VT-d

Mini-ITX power efficient motherboard.

Fractal Design Node 304 in white.

16GB of RAM for virtualization

Power efficient PSU

256GB SSD for OS

Plus some 3TB drives from my old NAS to go with this for storage. Hoping to go below 20W idle.
I upgraded to a 4790k and ASROCK z97x Killer motherboard

And HORI PlayStation 3 Real Arcade Pro fight stick.

Kind of as a backup headset as currently fixing my Kaves. Also got some cooling fans for the case, upgrading das rig on fall-ish.

Really awesome for their price. Only about 10 euros more expensive than fatal1ties but i rather like these as the pads are more comfortable.
Quote from Gabkicks :I upgraded to a 4790k and ASROCK z97x Killer motherboard ...

Great mobo, I installed one for my dad a couple of days ago with a 4770k
How i missed to post my music gear purchases in this thread!
I've actually sold many things and mainly kept my sp1200 and mpc60... But now and then i still find some new stuff i like...

Those power supplies are awesome.
Is it? Good coz i been hezitating a loz what to get.ax or seasonic or hx etc.. but for what i use my pc for i thought it be good enough.
booking to a place close to this. top gear i hope ur right !

Ahhhhh man... Gonna sell my Mackie Mixing desk and eat ramen noodles until the end of the month...

Premium beta, to get all the expansions in the future without further cost...

Dash cam, because why not.
Could you report your experience with that dash cam? Because I've been looking around for it for some time and I'm not sure what to choose.
This awesome little keyboard for the HTPC.

Energy meter to see what my build is using:

And a USB hub with extension cable for easy plug and play action on the HTPC.
byebye 560ti sc

Is that cooler any good? I've had a few like those in the past and they were like jets taking off.
i didnt get it yet,but even if its a jet its ok :P

but according to tests the load noise level is 40 dba
That thing:
I just bought a new mircoSD for my phone ... and broke it in two while unwrapping

1 TB for backups

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG