The online racing simulator
Haven't played in a few years
So I haven't really played this game in a few years and just returned. I'm finally thinking of buying S2! However, I have a few questions. But this is my main one:
What are tweaks? How do I get them? Are they legal? Do other people see what I see while using a tweak (for example my car, my speed etc.)
Thank you in advance.
Adam
The VOB mods which change the shape of the cars are not legal and relevant discussion is not allowed anywhere on this forum.

The performance tweaks can be used given that the server uses the same settings, or you're doing single player.

Is this your new account? Mar 2013 to now isn't exactly "a few years".
Quote from Keling :The VOB mods which change the shape of the cars are not legal and relevant discussion is not allowed anywhere on this forum.

The performance tweaks can be used given that the server uses the same settings, or you're doing single player.

Is this your new account? Mar 2013 to now isn't exactly "a few years".

Yes, this is my new account, obviously. And I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that you can't discuss that topic it here.
Quote from Aukoue :Do other people see what I see while using a tweak (for example my car, my speed etc.)

Yes. Besides you can only do this on specialized servers.. Which are not really a lot out there.

If this are your initial questions its maybe better to go back to Need for Speed or something.
Quote from cargame.nl :Yes. Besides you can only do this on specialized servers.. Which are not really a lot out there.

If this are your initial questions its maybe better to go back to Need for Speed or something.

Or, he can stick to LFS and enjoy it for the reason many of us still do: you can pretty much make your own cars or replicate any real life one using LFStweak,
Quote from Cabriolet21 : or replicate any real life one

If it was that easy there would be more cars supported by default wouldn't it. Changing some engine settings and changing the look of the car doesn't make it all of a sudden a replication of a real car. But he bought S2 now, so what am I talking... Enjoy whatever you are going to do
Quote from cargame.nl :If it was that easy there would be more cars supported by default wouldn't it. Changing some engine settings and changing the look of the car doesn't make it all of a sudden a replication of a real car. But he bought S2 now, so what am I talking... Enjoy whatever you are going to do

With proper knowledge of LFStweak you can literally make exact copies of most cars. You can change the Engine size, torque, powerband, redline, weight, placement, the car's weight, wheelbase, track, center of gravity, drag coefficient, tire widths, etc etc. After that you have a near exact replica in LFS. I didn't mean just changing the engine lol.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG