The online racing simulator
British Diplomat rapes NZ woman, supported by the UK Govt.
Welcome to PC behaviour, clearly, a British diplomat raping a NZ woman is supported by the British govt.

He claimed Diplomatic immunity and this was supported by the British govt, who had the choice to not support him.

And people get upset about words on this (British) website. I suggest that anyone in the UK brings this to the papers attention, ask your MP why the UK supports rape, etc.

In NZ we're not even allowed to know his name/country. Apparently PC correctness dosn't apply to rape.

And people get banned here for using non pc words ?

Please raise this issue as in NZ we're making this very public on all forums. As our govt is only interested in presenting their arse to these people we the people are taking on this abuse as being unacceptable.

Our cops have issued an arrest warrant on this scum if he ever turns up when he's not protected by the UK govt.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wir ... lomat-sex-attack-Key.html
#2 - amp88
Although this is indeed worrying (and I hope the UK govt. will take action against the person, at least to determine how credible the evidence is), your thread title appears misleading. According to the linked article:

Quote :Police on Sunday confirmed they arrested a man in his 30s in Brooklyn on May 9 and charged him with burglary and assault with intent to rape, after he followed a 21-year-old woman home.

Of course, burglary and "assault with intent to rape" would still be a horrifying thing for the victim to experience, but it isn't actually rape, as your thread title suggests.
Prime Minister John Key says the Government wanted a diplomat, accused of sexual assault, to face charges in New Zealand.

Mr Key said the case, in which the diplomat invoked immunity, had been discussed at a ministerial level.

The diplomat, aged in his 30s and employed at a high commission in Wellington, faced charges of burglary and assault with intent to rape, after allegedly following a 21 year-old woman to her home last month.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wir ... lomat-sex-attack-Key.html

Sorry, "Breaking into someones house with the intent to rape them" is a more accurate description. Fortunately she resisted, however the fact he is being protected by the UK govt is still a highly valid point.

It's still sexual assault, but as the Saville case made clear, the UK is quite happy to cover these things up if you have the right friends..........

Edit; this is the joy of secrecy about naming and shaming. The arrest was made in the same area as the Malaysian High Commission. But, because we can't name the scum, the whole question is open and all High Commission staff are branded guilty.
What cover up? You are linking to the Daily Mail. That doesn't sound very covered up.

I refuse to read that comic so cannot comment on other aspects of the case without a link to an actual news site.

In any case it's my view that rape is the most dispicable crime and that traditionally men get away with it far too easily. Would you believe the provocative clothes defence still gets used? If my government is protecting a rapist I think that's just unacceptable - but I already regard my government as unacceptable and don't need sex scandals to tip my voting.

You want me to talk to my MP? Hahahahahahaha.... Oh so young. So much faith in politics.... I e written to my MP twice in my life, and each time I got a standard reply stating that they would follow the party whip.

Sorry but Britain is not a democracy, there is nothing I can do for you.
Nationality
Quote from Racer X NZ :Welcome to PC behaviour, clearly, a British diplomat raping a NZ woman is supported by the British govt.

How do you know it's a British diplomat? I'm searching all over the Internet trying to find a source but no real evidence. The diplomat could be from anywhere as far as I can see.
Haven't heard or read anything that suggests the diplomat was British.

It is disgusting that they can get away with this though.
#7 - amp88
Quote from lakiwi :How do you know it's a British diplomat? I'm searching all over the Internet trying to find a source but no real evidence. The diplomat could be from anywhere as far as I can see.

Quote from sil3ntwar :Haven't heard or read anything that suggests the diplomat was British.

Don't you guys know? He never lets facts get in the way of a good story. It's better to spout libellous and unsubstantiated rumours than to try and get some information.
Story I heard here was that he was British, but as apparently we can't name the diplomat or country, ( Thank you TPPA ) all commonwealth countries are guilty.

Becky, DOH !, like I believe anything will change, but unless we change things then who will ?.
Or we just give our rulers all the power, roll over and .........
( Probably get a ban for continuing that sentence. )

Story ?, do you want to have that conversation with the woman who had to smack down a rapist ? ( NZ Police want to talk to him about burgalry with the intent to rape, that's the charge here )

But, being a good little conformist, it's probably all her fault, because, female........
Disgraceful
A user is allowed to use as a subject heading an accusation, completely without evidence or merit, to charge the British for allowing one of their own to rape a New Zealand woman.
I don't know ho it profits LFS to allow such slander free reign; in the event it turns out the diplomat is from the MALAYSIAN High Commission:
http://www.tracesofevil.com/19 ... plomat-who-raped-new.html
Misleading headline, spin, extrapolation of evidence to meet the author's agenda.

Check. Check. Check.

I'm looking forward to reading Racer X's expose of his own post.
Hi Racer X,

I don't condone anything our Gov does at the moment, let alone this, but in the eyes of the LAW, in the UK, rape has not been commited.

You said "It's still sexual assault" It's not actually, it will be classed as common assault,or Indecent Exposure or GBH or ABH, if physical harm as been caused ( i.e bruses, cuts etc etc)

For it to be classed as Rape, then forced penatration has to have occured, as they test for this. I won't go in to detail in public on how they test for this as it's not for the "young eyes" to read.

How do I know this - fathers friend is a Chief Inspector

Anyway, under UK Law working as a diplomate in a Foriegn Country, he is legally not allowed to be named, until proven guilty, and then it will be up to the NZ Gov and UK Gov to decide where he does his time, home or away, which I think is wrong. You commit in a Country, you serve time in that country. You wonder why in the UK if people have been in prison they say "Yes we have served at Her Magesty's Pleasure (HMP)"

Fordie
seems British to me. RacerX just a definition for you... the definition of fact is,"a true piece of information."
#14 - CSF
Quote from Racer X NZ :Story I heard here was that he was British, but as apparently we can't name the diplomat or country, ( Thank you TPPA ) all commonwealth countries are guilty.

Becky, DOH !, like I believe anything will change, but unless we change things then who will ?.
Or we just give our rulers all the power, roll over and .........
( Probably get a ban for continuing that sentence. )

Story ?, do you want to have that conversation with the woman who had to smack down a rapist ? ( NZ Police want to talk to him about burgalry with the intent to rape, that's the charge here )

But, being a good little conformist, it's probably all her fault, because, female........

bold = /close idiots thread

Italics = Yeah course, I'm sure we all believe she actually wanted it so its her fault. Don't be a stupid prick.
So, guys...try and keep this on the down-low, but I've got a bit of information about this. A friend of a friend works in New Zealand and he says that the UK govt. actually bribed the Malasyian govt. and the woman involved to get them to change the story to feature a Malaysian diplomat as the suspect, rather than the true perp, the British diplomat (which Racer X's excellent detective work was able to pinpoint). Will the UK govt. stop at nothing to protect potential sex offenders? Shocking!

For the easily confused, the above is sarcasm.
Amp, i love you.
oh, get a room already XD
My apologies, I had heard the incorrect country however the correct information was only released yesterday as the result of court action by a newspaper.

"The Malaysian Government asked for the police file of a diplomat accused of attempted rape to be sealed and for all charges to be dropped before he quietly fled the country.

The details emerged yesterday amid a deepening diplomatic crisis, with the foreign affairs ministers of New Zealand and Malaysia giving directly conflicting accounts of why Muhammad Rizalman bin Ismail, a diplomat accused of attacking a woman, 21, in the Wellington suburb of Brooklyn in May, escaped charges."

I've looked at changing the thread title but thats not allowed under the setting enabled by the mods.

I suggest " NZ Govt covers up attempted rape by Malaysian diplomat ", if a mod is able to change the thread header ?, please PM me if you want a written ok for this.

It's an election year here so there's lots of dirt coming out.
To justify the new header try this fun fact,
"He (Our Foreign Affairs Minister) confirmed today that he had attempted to establish who knew what about the events and when.
It emerged today he (Our Foreign Affairs Minister) had not been told that the Malaysians had rebuffed a request for Rizalman to waive diplomatic immunity until last week, more than a month after Rizalman left New Zealand."
http://www.stuff.co.nz/nationa ... n-over-Malaysian-diplomat

So our Minister failed to follow this up, ask for information, have a briefing, etc.........
And this involves an attempted rape that our PM says is " a matter which we should be focussed on resolving ", Yeah, Right..... Clearly the victim was molested and attacked by someone too important to upset. So, suck it up.
Quote from Racer X NZ :My apologies, I had heard the incorrect country however the correct information was only released yesterday as the result of court action by a newspaper.

Look, we can't be too hard on you. I mean, we're all human and we all make mistakes. The important thing is that you've got some passion. So what if you published libellous remarks (and you still haven't acted to correct some of those mistakes, such as the thread title) with sketchy and unconfirmed details (and you also managed to link those unconfirmed details into generalisations about people from the UK, which are also somewhat sketchy)? The important thing to remember is that this is just a dip in your normal level of reportage, right? I mean, you've never before written anything like this without basic fact checking and waiting for the correct information to come to light, right? Good. Keep on truckin' then. Looking forward to your next piece...
As I said, I can't edit the title, ( If I can, how? ) I've requested it changed in my last post.

Sorry, but if the courts believe that protecting the identity of the accused is more important than casting a slur on all commonwealth countries then that's their choice. This ruling only got changed after publicity here got it back into court.

I posted in good faith thinking my information was correct, it's clear our Govt has more than a few questions to answer about this, on the positive side, all the publicity has resulted in some action now, after our minister 'forgot' to follow this up for a month (See my previous post).

And, why should women be attacked and the alleged offender be protected by the 'system' ?
Surely her rights are being trampled on if this is allowed to happen ?

Edit: 10.00pm NZT
It's just been announced that "In a dramatic twist to the case, Malaysia said it had decided to send back Muhammed Rizalman Bin Ismail to New Zealand, where there is an active warrant for his arrest.
Foreign Minister Anifah Aman confirmed the news to New Zealand's Foreign Minister Murray McCully this evening.
A statement released by the Malaysian Government said: "It is of the view that this decision will provide an opportunity for Mr Muhammad Rizalman to cooperate fully and assist the New Zealand authorities in the on-going investigations on the allegations made against him.
"In this regard, the legal principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty should apply to Mr Muhammad Rizalman.""
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/n ... d=1&objectid=11286442
So, the people create a loud noise, in an election year (!) and we see things happen.
such interesting thread, many conspiracies, much wow, UK bad, such tragedy.
I'm just waiting for,"because aliens" or "its a cover upzzz"
Er... Is this a British diplomat or a Malaysian diplomat? I'm struggling to keep up with this lack of information.

The UK government is based on irony, double standards and contempt for anyone who didn't go to Eton. It's especially so for the current Tory government but unfortunately most of the opposition are exactly the same and the system of a democracy dominated by party politics is demonstrably broken beyond repair.

We do still have some vestige of democracy but it would take a campaign with a bigger budget than all of the three major parties combined to elect a parliament that would actually reform parliament - something that would benefit the electorate but not the major parties.

I may or may not attempt it anyway.

British Diplomat rapes NZ woman, supported by the UK Govt.
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG