The online racing simulator
53/kochomoch/Zlati Zlatev/Bulgaria/Fast And Crazy SimSports
76/no_one/Simon Murphy/Great Britain
73/TCsabee/Csaba Terhes/Hungary
Quote from TCsabee :73/TCsabee/Csaba Terhes/Hungary

Number 73 has already been taken; please select another number.
41/JackDaMaster/Jack Sedgwick/GBR/gotta go fast motorsports

sry 4 late signup. was in sanic induced coma for 7 weeks
I had to withdraw my Kyoto500 entry. My school report just didn't fill parents expectations (however I was 4th best in our class) and they 'banned' me from any virtual racing actions.... Good luck guys :/
Quote from Iginla :8/Iginla/Jesse Telkkälä/Finland/gotta go fast motorsports

edit
Entry list has been updated with all 15 sessions worth of credit. Most drivers have been accepted. Please note the following:

#7 Mihail Velikov (MVelikov) is 51 laps short of the 300 lap minimum. His performance proves readiness for the event and is exempted, although he has said he will make 300 before Race Day.

#24 Elvis Lībietis (MousemanLV) is 101 laps short of the 300 lap minimum. His performance proves readiness for the event, and is exempted. He has not contacted the administration about meeting the goal prior to race day, although we would appreciate if he did so. He should also upload a hotlap before Race Day.

#41 Jack Sedgwick (JackDaMaster) has been granted entry despite attending only one session based on past history in the event. It is recommended that he attend one of the test races offered between Qualifying and Race weekends.

#54 Mikko Meriluoto (reigga) has been granted entry despite attending zero sessions. He is finishing his conscription this day and will be offered participation in test races offered between Qualifying and Race weekends.

#93 Aaron Shearer (wild) has been granted entry despite attending zero sessions. His past appearances in this event prove his ability and allow him exemption. He will also be asked to participate in one of the test races between qualifying and race day.

All drivers who were rejected showed no effort to attempt the sessions or contact the administration, or in Joe Letteriello's case, did not attend another session after committing a severe infringement resulting in a session deduction.
13/jatimc/Sami Huovinen/Finland/Corse motorsports
Quote from Jatimc :13/jatimc/Sami Huovinen/Finland/Corse motorsports

You are too late to enter the event.
ok (

2014 Kyoto 500: Signups
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG