The online racing simulator
0.1% fuel + ignition + multiplayer/replay = looks like hacks
Found this out today. When a player is down to 0.1% fuel and tries to conserve it to get to pits by switching ignition on & off, in multiplayer and in their replay their car will jump in revs & speed and look exactly like the player is using speed hacks.

Not a huge problem game-wise but could be awkward for players accused of cheating.
Yeah, pretty old bug.

I actually saw quite a few bans on demo servers where admins (AA server) thought its really hack as well as I was acussed few times on other servers

Thing is that remotely car already run out of fuel, while localy it still has some. AFAIK it can happen even before 0.1%
The fact that car acceleration gets inverted in F9 menu doesn't help much.

I actually did investigate this because not long ago I was just about banning someone from my league because of this extrange behavour the car does. Luckily I checked this before making a wrong decision
I don't know if it can be called as bug. When remote user has less then 0.1% fuel,server "thinks" it's out of fuel,as it get's info that it has 0.0% and sends car movement like it slows down,while packet updates respawns the car where it actually is at remote user's client. It could be fixed,if server would get info that car from client has still fuel even if it's less then 0.1%.

(or something like that)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG