The online racing simulator
Battlefield Hardline
(15 posts, started )
Battlefield Hardline
Who wants to rob some banks in the beta?
origin id list:
Flyingstangy
never heard of it before...signed up, when i get in ill add you up so we can play some.
battlefield 3.75, still earlier with heists than GTA V
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :battlefield 3.75, still earlier with heists than GTA V

not really anything special, its BF with capture the flag imo.
Signed up. Not sure if I get in yet.
Fun game, feels a little sluggish in gameplay though. It's not as fluent as BF3 and 4 yet.
Quote from Bose321 :Fun game, feels a little sluggish in gameplay though. It's not as fluent as BF3 and 4 yet.

yea, the grappling hook is kinda stupid imo, it literally only works on buildings that already have ladders
Just had my first rounds on this game.
It's the same game than BF3, just a little more confusing.
Gah I wanna play it.
got my invite today...still downloading...at 300 kb/s
It's honestly not worth it, even for a free beta. I've been playing a lot of Battlefield 3 recently, and that game is so much better. It's not just the small maps and change of focus, it's the way the game feels and plays. It seems that the new engine/netcode/whatever is just bad, on Battlefield 4 and now Hardline.

This is nothing more than a cheap DLC, they've not even bothered to remove some of the high end military gear. It's basically the same game, but smaller, not as good and with new models and names, they've not changed anything meaningful.

Save your money and get Battlefield 3, or Payday 2 if you want a proper heist game.
just tested it...the game is ok-ish but ive got the problem of massive lag spikes....like every 2-5 secs my game stands still for a few secs..not really sure how to improve that.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's honestly not worth it, even for a free beta. I've been playing a lot of Battlefield 3 recently, and that game is so much better. It's not just the small maps and change of focus, it's the way the game feels and plays. It seems that the new engine/netcode/whatever is just bad, on Battlefield 4 and now Hardline.

This is nothing more than a cheap DLC, they've not even bothered to remove some of the high end military gear. It's basically the same game, but smaller, not as good and with new models and names, they've not changed anything meaningful.

Save your money and get Battlefield 3, or Payday 2 if you want a proper heist game.

Yea I agree, glad beta was crap so I don't waste my money like I did for BF4 (which imo beta was great)
Just signed up as well...fingers crossed

Fordie

Battlefield Hardline
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG