The online racing simulator
v8 car suggestion
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Pedra
v8 car suggestion
hello guys, i know there is many topics talking about cars we wanna see in game. but this is totaly different suggestion.. i've made my own car, its my own design, this car doesn't exist in real life but i have all rights reserved on this car (3d model and design) and i thought it gonna be a great idea to put this car in game. cuz a saw many drivers saying that they wanna a v8 or a muscle car in s3. so i decided to create a "muscle car" to put inside the game. i think its gonna be very fun to drive cuz maybe we are already tired to drive those same cars at least for 10 years.. its a new car .. i downloaded tweak just to make a v8 engine and hear the sound that the engine makes. i also made a tweak present to my car. its a v8 engine(how many times i gonna say that?.. damn.. :razz not 2 much fast but with great torque.. can do 140+ mph
this is the engine spec that i created based on ford 302 engine.
spec in game..
4.9l , 4 gears in H pattern
173kw(233 Bhp) @ 4.095 Rpm
torque 500Nm (368 Lbft) @ 2.289 Rpm
car weight 1.800 kilos( about 3.600 lb)
this is a big car. something about 6000mm long so the car are heavy.
and i thought to make a vob mod and use the tweak to drive my car. but i read in this forum that we are not allowed to modify the game.. so a ask you guys to support me if you want to drive this car and i ask to developers to download my 3d model to take a look in it and i allow you guys(developers only) to modify the 3d model if nedded to put this car in game. the hardest part i've already done. the car still wip i have to finish the cockpit and some minor details. i also created a stock car version to use like Gtr's you know.. i already design a new interior to stock car version.
i wanna ask you guys if you like this car and if you wants to drive it
and i ask to developers.. would you guys take a look in the files and modify i needed and put this car in game? you don't have to pay me back for this car. maybe just put my name in description that Roberto Pedra From Brazil designed that car.
i give you guys pemission to modify, use in game, and create a name cuz the car doesn't have any one yet... thankyou to let me do this, its all i have to share right now(eminem dong ).lol (excuse me for any language mistake. i'm from Brazil.. you know..)
you can make the skin the same way you do with Lfs cars... same layout
ps.
the car still wip but i could not wait to share with you guys..
i gonna remove de pedal but i used to have a reference. but come on guys. it looks good...
the wheels have the chevy logo cuz i copy the wheels from other car that i have modeled. chevrolet Opala.. An Brazilian Opel rekord with chevy impala 6 inline cil
#2 - kdo
Wow!

Nice vehicle! It look like an american car but i cant remember which one

I agree, i really would like to drive it in LFS!

Good job man. Hope the best the the project!

+1
Quote from kdo :
Nice vehicle! It look like an american car but i cant remember which one

It looks a lot like the Chevy Impala. I'm not an Impala guy but it reminds me of a friend's car, I think his was a 1967 but don't quote me on that.

@OP, that looks really nice, I would like to see this in LFS.
I was thinking caddy coupe deville.

Well not really, but I love em so any excuse to show off my dream car.

v8 car suggestion
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG