The online racing simulator
Options menu
(13 posts, started )
Options menu
I often find some text in Options - Controls hard to read, then I have to exit options, select other view which will give me lighter scene and go back to Options...

I attached two screenshots, first one has one insim button (ISB_LIGHT) over whole screen and other one is regular one.
As you can see text is much more readable, no need for any complex effects, etc.
Attached images
lfs_00000006.jpg
lfs_00000008.jpg
+1 from me.

I often use SHIFT+U and target camera to the sky o tarmac. Hope something will be done with it
#3 - Gunn
+1
#4 - Racon
Quote from vitaly_m :I often use SHIFT+U and target camera to the sky o tarmac.

Nice! I've been firing up a browser
Simple, yet very useful idea .
+1 nice
Daniel, change the the color of text.
Options->Display->Interface->Text unselected.
red 100%
green 100%
blue 70%
Attached images
lfs_00000336.jpg
Oh,changing colors - that's why I never understood,why you suggest this as I never encountered any problems seeing options menu...
Looks pretty good and well readable for me:
This vibrant color, my eyes running around from the unaccustomed.
Actually I withdraw my "+1" because I found that setting "Opacity" of buttons to something like 0.75 fixes the problem.

It is in Options -> Display -> Interface(this button is in right lower corner)
Well, I like to keep all stuff regarding display/colors/.. default. My opinion is it should be visible while using default colors. Coloring fonts to all funny colors improved visibility indeed, but I don't think I will be using such colors... not my thing. Moreover light fonts that Audi TT suggested decreased readability in lighty enviroments.

@vitaly_m - not sure what you mean, there is no background for "reserved keys" text
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Well, I like to keep all stuff regarding display/colors/.. default. My opinion is it should be visible while using default colors. Coloring fonts to all funny colors improved visibility indeed, but I don't think I will be using such colors... not my thing. Moreover light fonts that Audi TT suggested decreased readability in lighty enviroments.

There is an idea! Upload a background pictures of black color and white color the letters. Joke.
Actually, you can to develop this idea. But no gray background, and say make the second plan in blurring.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Well, I like to keep all stuff regarding display/colors/.. default. My opinion is it should be visible while using default colors. Coloring fonts to all funny colors improved visibility indeed, but I don't think I will be using such colors... not my thing. Moreover light fonts that Audi TT suggested decreased readability in lighty enviroments.

@vitaly_m - not sure what you mean, there is no background for "reserved keys" text

Both true I was so happy to have more opacity that forgot to think further

Options menu
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG