The online racing simulator
stop car from shutting down
(6 posts, started )
how can i stop my car from shutting off when i leave it idling?

thanks
You mean you don't keep it at the rev limiter in neutral at every red light???!

Difficult to say, might be that simply the idle "setting" (dunno that word in english, "standgas/leerlauf" in german) is a bit off. At how many rpm does the engine idle before it shuts off (should be steady at around 800-1000rpm)?
Quote from jibber :You mean you don't keep it at the rev limiter in neutral at every red light???!

Difficult to say, might be that simply the idle "setting" (dunno that word in english, "standgas/leerlauf" in german) is a bit off. At how many rpm does the engine idle before it shuts off (should be steady at around 800-1000rpm)?

no no, in LFS!
Press "i" to restart the engine
#5 - amp88
The automatic ignition cut is there to try and save some processing power. AFAIK you can't disable this function. If you really want the engine not to cut out you have to either keep moving or rev it once in a while.
Quote from amp88 :The automatic ignition cut is there to try and save some processing power. AFAIK you can't disable this function. If you really want the engine not to cut out you have to either keep moving or rev it once in a while.

ok@
thanks

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG